Step 1: Pairing POS with the terminal #
On the POS, please follow these steps:
- Select a register
- After product list loads, open the SIDE MENU, then click on SETTING
- Click on POS SETTING > INTEGRATED PAYMENTS.
- Find the “ADYEN” method, then click on the EDIT icon.
- Fill out the information with your Adyen account details
NOTE: Each outlet will have a separated setting, so you will need to create a separated pairing code for each outlet.
Step 2: Checkout using Adyen #
To checkout using Adyen, please follow these steps:
- Open SELL SCREEN.
- Add a product to the cart.
- Click on “Pay”, proceed to payment.
- Select Adyen.
- Click on “Confirm”.
- Click on “Complete”.
- The payment process will start, the terminal will prompt the customer to PRESENT/INSERT or SWIPE CARD.
8. Terminal and POS display an ACCEPTED or DECLINED result.
9. A receipt will be offered.
10. Checkout will be completed on POS. Click on NEW ORDER to proceed to the next order.
Checkout using Adyen will be the same on both the WEB version and TABLET version.