SmartPay Integration Guide
Step 1: Get pairing code from the terminal
Power on the terminal, make sure your POS and the terminal are connected to the same network.
- Press MENU on the terminal.
- Select CONFIG.
- Enter code: 833767, then press ENTER.
- Select POS INTEGRATIONS from the ROOT MENU.
- Select AUTHORISE POS.
- A pairing code will be generated.
Step 2: Pairing POS with the terminal, using the pairing code
On the POS, please follow these steps:
- Select a register.
- After product list loads, open the SIDE MENU, then click on SETTING.
- Click on POS SETTING > INTEGRATED PAYMENTS.
- Find the “SMART PAY” method, then click on the EDIT icon.
- Input the code from Step 1 into the “Pairing Code” field, then click on “PAIR”.
After pairing successfully, a message will appear. Click on SAVE to keep the paired code.
NOTE: Each outlet will have a separated setting, so you will need to create separated pairing code for each outlet.
Step 3: Checkout using SmartPay
To checkout using SmartPay, please follow these steps:
- Open SELL SCREEN.
- Add a product to the cart.
- Click on “Pay”, proceed to payment.
- Select Smartpay.
- Click on “Confirm”.
- Click on “Complete”.
- The payment process will start, the terminal will prompt the customer to PRESENT/INSERT or SWIPE CARD.
- Terminal and POS display an ACCEPTED or DECLINED result.
- A receipt will be offered.
- Checkout will be completed on POS. Click on NEW ORDER to proceed to the next order.
Checkout using Smartpay will be the same on both the WEB version and TABLET version.