Redeem Loyalty Points
Choosing your loyalty integrations
ConnectPOS offers multiple reward point / loyalty integrations for you to choose.
For information on enabling which integration, please click here.
For information on configuring points exchange rate / earn rate, please click here.
Pay for order using Loyalty / Reward points
- Before making a sale with Loyalty / Reward points, please make sure that the integration is enabled, and exchange/earn rates are defined.
- Additionally, Loyalty / Reward points can only be used for registered customer. Using Loyalty / Reward points with “Guest Customer” will not be applicable.
To use Loyalty / Reward points for order, please follow these steps:
- Add items to order.
- Select a customer.
- Click on “Pay“.
On the payment screen, you will see the following information for Loyalty / Reward Points:
- “Reward Point” row: Show customer’s points balance.
- “Points earned“: Number of points customer will earn after checkout.
- To apply customer’s points to order, click on “Use ‘n’ reward point” button. Loyalty / Reward Points to be applied will be equal or less than order total.
- If the points only paid partially of the order, you can select a payment method to pay the remainder of the sale.
- Click on “Complete” to complete the sale using Loyalty / Reward Points.
Check customer’s Loyalty / Reward points balance
To check customer’s point balance:
- At the Sell Screen, add a customer to cart.
- Click on customer’s name.
- A popup for customer’s detail will appears. Click on “Others” tab.
- Details of customer’s points balance will be shown here.