Integrate ConnectPOS with WooCommerce plugin
Step 1: Generate Rest API keys
Before adding a WooCommerce store to your ConnectPOS account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WooCommerce/WordPress admin store.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings from your navigation bar.
- Navigate to Advanced > Rest API
- Click on “Add Key“, or “Create an API Key“.
- Input a description for this key.
- Select an user.
- Set permission option to “Read/Write“.
- Click on “Generate API key” to generate the API keys.
- 2 API keys will be generated. Please remember to make a copy before closing this page, you won’t be able to view those keys again.
Step 2: Adding WooCommerce store to your ConnectPOS account
To use those API keys and add a WooCommerce store to your ConnectPOS account, please follow these steps:
- Open the account management site for ConnectPOS here.
- Login using your ConnectPOS account.
- Open the Side Menu, navigate to Account > License.
- Click on “View Detail” on “Smart POS” product row.
- From “General” tab, click on “NEW URL“.
- A popup will appears:
- Input your WordPress url.
- Select ecommerce type: WooCommerce.
- Input your Consumer Key.
- Input your Consumer Secret.
- Click on “Save“.
- The WooCommerce store will be assigned to your ConnectPOS account after saving.