Shipping – Magento
ConnectPOS supports many delivery methods from Magento:
- On Sell Screen, click on the truck icon at the end of the search bar
- A pop up will appear. If a customer has provided address(es) for home delivery before, his/her address(es) will be listed here for you to choose.
- Click “New Address” to add a new shipping address. You can choose different shipping method by clicking on “Shipping Method” dropdown.
- Shipping method:
- Store Shipping: you can manually import Shipping Fee in Store Shipping method.
- Retail Store Pick Up: you can select the outlet that your customer wish to ship their order from by clicking on the Select Outlet dropdown.
- Other shipping methods from Magento: you can enable more shipping methods by going to Setting > POS Setting > Shipping methods. Click “Save” when you are done.
Note: You can only enable a shipping method in ConnectPOS if it has been enabled in Magento. To find out more about shipping method in Magento referring to: https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/shipping/shipping.html
- Click Add Shipment to add the information and fees to the order.
- To edit the shipping information or fee, click the truck icon again. You can remove the shipment or update a new shipment method.