Add Products to Cart
3 ways to add products to cart
To add a product to cart, you can choose one of the followings:
- Click on the product you want to add to cart. For products with variants, a pop-up will appear for you to choose the variants first.
- Search for the product using attributes: name, ID, SKU, type in the search bar. If there is only one product in E-commerce site database matching, it will be added automatically to cart with quantity of 1.
- Scan barcodes of the product, provided that barcode is one of the product attributes in your E-commerce site
Note: Only products existing in E-commerce site are pulled to ConnectPOS and available to add to cart. To add a product that is not in E-commerce site product yet, you can use Custom Sale.
Update quantity in cart
To update the quantity of a product in cart:
- Click on the product to add 1 more to cart
- To increase or decrease the quantity to a specific number, click on the product in cart and update in the quantity field
Split products in cart
This feature will come in handy for promotion programs such as “Buy 3 get 1”:
- Click on the product 4 times or add the product to cart, then update the quantity field to 4
- Click on the product, fill 1 in the Split field
- Override the price of the splitted product to 0
That’s much quicker than calculate how much you will have to deduct from the whole cart, right?
Remove products in cart
To remove a product with its entire quantity in cart, click the red crisscross mark (or x mark) on the product in cart.
To clear the whole cart, click the Trash Bin icon on the upper left of the cart.
If you want to add a product to cart which is not available in E-commerce site yet, you can use Custom Sale function.
To add a Custom Sale:
1. Click on the Custom Sale icon
2. Fill in the required information
3. Click “Add to cart” to add the Custom Sale product to cart