Zettle by PayPal Integration Guide
Step 1: Enable Zettle by PayPal method on ConnectPOS
To enable the Zettle by PayPal method on ConnectPOS App, please follow these steps:
- Open the app.
- Open Setting from the side menu.
- Navigate to POS Setting > Payment.
- Scroll down then navigate to Payment Gateway > Zettle by PayPal.
- Toggle “Enable” to “YES”.
- Click on SAVE to update your Payment setting.
Step 2: Pairing Zettle by PayPal Card Reader with iPad
To pair the card reader device with iPad, please follow these steps:
- Open iPad Setting.
- Tap on “Bluetooth”.
- Enable Bluetooth by enabling the toggle on the top right of the screen.
- Start the card reader by clicking and holding the power button.
- Start card reader pairing mode by tapping and hold the blue button on the keypad.
- On the iPad Bluetooth setting, wait for your iPad to discover the Zettle by PayPal card reader.
- Under “OTHER DEVICES”, tap on the Zettle by PayPal device (Example: Zettle by PayPal 574) to initiate pairing.
- A random pairing number (6 digits) will appear on the iPad and Zettle by PayPal card reader. Tap on “Pair” on our iPad, and press the blue check-marked key on the terminal to complete the pairing process.
Step 3: Checkout on ConnectPOS app using Zettle by PayPal card reader
To create orders on ConnectPOS using Zettle by PayPal card reader, please follow these steps:
- Open the ConnectPOS app.
- Create a cart by adding products, customer, shipping and discount to the cart.
- Tap on “Pay” to proceed to the Payment screen.
4. Tap on the “Complete” button to initiate payment using Zettle by PayPal.
5. Login using your merchant Zettle by PayPal account.
6. Tap/Insert card to initiate the payment process.
7. Successful payment will show the “Approved” message.
8. “Checkout Success” screen will then appear, checkout flow’s finished.
- Shop owner needs to log into merchant account for the first time checkout using Zettle by PayPal
- Merchant account after a successful login will be saved for future checkout process.