iZettle Integration Guide
Step 1: Enable iZettle method on ConnectPOS
To enable the iZettle method on ConnectPOS App, please follow these steps:
- Open the app.
- Open Setting from the side menu.
- Navigate to POS Setting > Payment.
- Scroll down then navigate to Payment Gateway > IZETTLE.
- Toggle “Enable” to “YES”.
- Click on SAVE to update your Payment setting.
Step 2: Pairing iZettle Card Reader with iPad
To pair the card reader device with iPad, please follow these steps:
- Open iPad Setting.
- Tap on “Bluetooth”.
- Enable Bluetooth by enabling the toggle on the top right of the screen.
- Start the card reader by clicking and holding the power button.
- Start card reader pairing mode by tapping and hold the blue button on the keypad.
- On the iPad Bluetooth setting, wait for your iPad to discover the iZettle card reader.
- Under “OTHER DEVICES”, tap on the iZettle device (Example: iZettle 574) to initiate pairing.
- A random pairing number (6 digits) will appear on the iPad and iZettle card reader. Tap on “Pair” on our iPad, and press the blue check-marked key on the terminal to complete the pairing process.
Step 3: Checkout on ConnectPOS app using iZettle card reader
To create orders on ConnectPOS using iZettle card reader, please follow these steps:
- Open the ConnectPOS app.
- Create a cart by adding products, customer, shipping and discount to the cart.
- Tap on “Pay” to proceed to the Payment screen.
4. Tap on the “Complete” button to initiate payment using iZettle.
5. Login using your merchant iZettle account.
6. Tap/Insert card to initiate the payment process.
7. Successful payment will show the “Approved” message.
8. “Checkout Success” screen will then appear, checkout flow’s finished.
- Shop owner needs to log into merchant account for the first time checkout using iZettle
- Merchant account after a successful login will be saved for future checkout process.