There are 2 types of adjustments on Shift screen:
- “Add” adjustment: Deposit Cash to register.
- “Remove” adjustment: Withdraw Cash from register.
To create an adjustment, please follow these steps:
- Open “Shift” page.
- Make sure a shift is opened.
- Click on MORE > ADJUST. A popup for adjustment will appears.
- Select radio “Add“, input adjustment amount and Note to create a Deposit.
- Select radio “Remove“, input adjustment amount and Note to create a Withdraw.
- Click “Done” to create adjustment, “Cancel” to close the popup.
After creating an adjustment, it will be shown in “Shift Activities” list:
- For “Add” adjustment, a green circle will be shown next to “Cash In“.
- For “Remove” adjustment, a red circle will be shown next to “Cash Out“.
Additionally, there are some automatic adjustments:
- Sales using Cash will be shown as “Cash In” adjustment.
- Special payment methods, or Dummy Payment won’t be shown.
- “Change” amount from overpaid order will be shown as “Cash Out” adjustment.
- “Refund” payment via “Cash” will be shown as “Cash Out” adjustment.