Setting Up Receipt Templates
After integrating your website with ConnectPOS, a default receipt will be created when you first open the POS.
Please note that you can still update this template to your liking.
Create a new receipt template
To create a new receipt template, please follow these steps:
- Open Setting > POS Setting > Receipt.
- Click on “Add New Receipt” button.
- A new receipt draft will be created.
- For a new receipt template, only “Template Name” is a required field. All customization below are optional.
- Click on “Save” to create your new receipt template.
The following details on receipt are customizable:
- Template Name: Changing your template name.
- Header: Changing your receipt title.
- Logo Image Status: Toggle, allowing you to enable/disable receipt header logo.
- Logo URL: Put your logo image url here.
- Customer Info: Show your customer’s email and phone number on the receipt, available options are:
- Show email and phone number.
- Show email only.
- Show phone number only.
- Don’t show email and phone number
- Order Info: Show additional order info:
- Only show shipping address when order has shipment.
- Show shop owner address: Show outlet’s address on receipt.
- Show sales person: Show your cashier name on receipt.
- Show discount, shipment amount if they’re zero.
- Show unit price of items.
- Show Date & Time label.
- Day of Week: Choosing the format for weekdays.
- Day of Month: Choosing the format for days.
- Month: Choosing the format for months.
- Year: Choosing the format for Years.
- Time: Choosing the shown format for time.
- Show row total: Show tax on row total on product row.
- Show sub total: Show tax on Subtotal in summary.
- Footer: Footer text on your receipt.
- Footer image status: Toggle, show your logo image on footer of receipt.
- Footer image: Your footer image url.
- Order Barcode: Toggle, show order barcode on receipt.
- Barcode Symbology: Your barcode symbology type. Supported format are:
- Code128 Auto.
- MSI Series.
- Powered Text: Show ConnectPOS Powered Text on your receipt.
On the right of the customization list will be a receipt preview. Any customize you make will be updated on the preview.
Select receipt template for your store
You can assign a receipt template to each Outlet.
To assign receipt template to your outlet:
- Open POS Setting > Outlet & Register.
- Select your outlet.
- At “Outlet Configurations“, select your receipt template from “Paper Receipt’s Template” dropdown.