Magento is among the most popular e-commerce platforms retailers use worldwide to power their online stores. To achieve great success, you can use these top Magento extensions to integrate and leverage your business with extra functionalities. Read on to find the ones that fit your store best!
ConnectPOS – POS system
One of the best Magento extensions is ConnectPOS. This POS system allows real-time synchronization between your inventory and the POS software. ConnectPOS has been providing excellent POS solutions for many omnichannel businesses. As a cloud POS system, ConnectPOS is compatible with mobile devices (iOS & Android) and PC (Windows & macOS).
The software also applies cutting-edge technology such as AI Facial Recognition, PWA Consumer App, and Customer Screen to create an optimized retail environment that benefits both merchants and customers.
- Compatible with Magento 2.2+, 2.3+, 2.4+, both CE and EE version
- Support multi-store and multi-warehouse management.
- Offer coupons, gift cards, and reward points (integrated with the 3rd party extensions)
- Support multiple payment gateways & payment methods
- Provide 20+ basic and advanced business reports
- Compatible with many POS hardware providers
- Support barcode scanning
- Add products not available yet to the cart with Custom Sale
- Provide a quick 3-step checkout process
There are 3 pricing plans for all sizes of businesses: Standard, Advanced, and Premium, starting at $39/month when billed annually (or $49/month when paid monthly).
LiveChat – Magento chat tool
This Magento extension is a chat tool for customer support and online sales. LiveChat is designed to provide consumers quick answers and a personalized shopping experience. And how does it work? A LiveChat window locates on the bottom right side of your website, enabling on-site visitors to chat with you. On the other hand, you can choose to engage with your customers using chat invitations proactively. By implementing this, you will be able to have more satisfied shoppers and more sold products.
- Offer various chat tools: Chat tags, Message sneak-peek, Notifications, etc.
- Allow you to customize your LiveChat freely
- Integrate with multiple platforms: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook, and more
- Allow you to track your visitors
- Offer ticketing system
- Available with desktop apps (Win, Mac), browser apps, and mobile apps (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Offer feedback (i.e. chat ratings, ticket ratings, satisfaction stats, etc.)
- Provide essential reports and analytics
LiveChat comes with a 14-day free trial with no credit card required, allowing you to enjoy the service with no obligation to buy right away. If you like this Magento extension, you can later opt for paid plans starting at $16/month.
Mailchimp – Marketing automation platform
Millions of retailers have used Mailchimp as their marketing automation platform to engage with their customers and grow their businesses. With Mailchimp, it is easy to connect your store, display your products with style, suggest items, and recapture lost sales. This free Magento extension automatically syncs your store data with your Mailchimp account, giving you access to all the features you need.
- Key automation: Allow business owners to communicate with customers at the right time
- Facebook and Instagram retargeting ads: Help remind site visitors about your products through social media
- Built-in product recommendations: Generate personalized suggestions based on your customer’s purchase history
- Abandoned cart emails: Follow up automatically with people who leave your store without completing their purchase
- Purchase likelihood tool: Look at patterns in return customer behavior and help you understand their likelihood of buying again
- Marketing CRM tool: Build and manage customer relationships
- Real-time stats: Help identify what’s working and make smart business decisions about where to put your marketing budget
Mailchimp comes with both free and paid versions. If you want to choose the premium plan for more advanced features, pricing starts at $9.99/month.
ShipperHQ – Shipping solution
Another top Magento extension that is worth mentioning is ShipperHQ. Trusted by thousands of retailers worldwide, this is a Magento shipping solution that allows you to customize your shipping rates and delivery options. Whether merchants want to manage complex shipping scenarios, lower shipping costs, or offer international delivery, ShipperHQ gives you the power to smoothly run your business.
- Set up shipping rules and restrictions for products
- Calculate dimensional shipping
- Configure table rates and offer free delivery
- Allow store owners to apply discounts, surcharges, and promotions
- Enhance checkout with Amazon-style Split Checkout for Magento 2
- Manage shipping rates from multiple warehouses and dropship vendors
- Offer reliable and accurate estimated delivery dates
You can get started with a 30-day free trial. After that, ShipperHQ subscriptions start at $50/month (or $45.83 if billed annually).
TaxJar – Sales tax automation
TaxJar is a SaaS company focusing on solving a problem that almost nobody wants to deal with – sales tax. Trusted by more than 20,000 businesses, this Magento integration makes it easier for retailers to automate sales tax reporting and filing, determining economic nexus with one single click.
- Automatically submit your returns
- Organize sales data into easy-to-read, exportable, return-ready state reports
- Have access to the TaxJar API and real-time sales tax rates at checkout
- Offer one-click integration with your Magento store and major marketplaces
- Manage peak season traffic
- Provide economic nexus insights
There are 3 pricing plans available: Starter, Professional, Premium starting at $19/month.
Stripe Payments – Extensions for checkout & payments
Stripe Payments is a leading Magento extension that enables you to accept and process credit/debit card payments and mobile wallets. With its safety, security, and transparency, there’s no doubt that this is a must-have for those who want to earn customer trust.
- Accept all major debit/credit cards n 135+ currencies
- Streamline customer checkout
- Support many local payment methods (i.e. Bancontact, Giropay, iDeal, etc.)
- Support multi-store, multi-merchant, and multi-currency Magento instances
- Send customized email receipts to your customers
- Create manual payments and process refunds from your Magento Admin
- Retailers can choose to capture payments at invoicing, or after shipment
Stripe charges 2.9% + 30¢ per successful card charge with no setup fees, monthly fees, or hidden fees.
On a final note
Extensions are crucial because not only do they help enhance and extend features within Magento but they also help add more value to your online store. This eventually means that they will help promote sales as well as build customer loyalty. Hopefully, these top Magento extensions will be great launching points to guide you to great achievements.Tell us more about your favorite Magento extension in the comments below!