Finding a great Magento POS furniture system for merchants, especially new ones, may be difficult. They might be overwhelmed by the sheer number of POS vendors and extensions available after conducting extensive Internet research. So, this article will introduce the 5 best options for retailers to consider.
ConnectPOS: Functional Cloud-based approach
Magento POS furniture by ConnectPOS makes it simple to manage many locations from inside the POS interface. It offers real-time synchronization, ensuring that you don't miss any changes made to your eCommerce site, physical stores, or inventory. Orders, client information, taxation, special pricing, and discount regulations are among the key and customized features that have been modified.
Why it is recommended: ConnectPOS' flexibility with a variety of devices sets it apart from other POS systems. The POS is compatible with both PC (Windows and macOS) and mobile devices (iOS and Android). Furthermore, by utilizing a cloud-based system, ConnectPOS allows for virtually unlimited customization. This solution can provide custom-tailored solutions for your local market based on your requirements.
- Data from the POS system and inventory is synced in real-time.
- Support barcode scanning
- Multiple payment gateways can be integrated.
- Support Click and Collect
- Create a bespoke order (including things that aren't in stock) and a draft order.
- Apply discounts during the checkout process.
- Allow users to do self-checkout using the PWA Consumer App, which has AI product suggestions based on face recognition.
Vend: Magento POS furniture solution
Why it is recommended: It is one of the most popular POS systems for furniture and homeware. Vend POS system makes it simple to manage inventory, set sales goals for your team, and create helpful, configurable reports for things like recognizing bestsellers, top customers, and cross-selling insights.
- Use the inventory management function to predict trends and automate reorder points.
- There are no restrictions on the number of people who can utilize the
- Customer profiles may be added, and unique loyalty schemes can be created.
- Vend does not charge any transaction fees (though the payment processor you select will charge these fees).
- All programs include free live phone assistance that is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Square: Best overall
Why it is recommended: Square's Magento POS furniture system comes with clear pricing, live assistance, and other useful features. Unlike most POS systems, you can choose a plan that does not need a monthly fee. You can make sales on the move, for example, at a farmers market, trade expo, or music festival, because it works on iPhones, Androids, and iPads.
- The first magstripe credit card reader is free, and there is also a free plan.
- Early termination, PCI compliance, chargebacks, and setup are all free.
- Inventory management, table and menu management, multi-location setup, online ordering, and appointment scheduling are all accessible in different versions for retailers, restaurants, and professional services.
- Instant message, email, phone, or live help is accessible.
Lightspeed: Best for inventory management
Why it is recommended: Lightspeed is a Magento POS furniture system designed for merchants and its inventory management features are superior to those of rivals at every subscription tier. When you add items to your system, you can include a variety of details, such as a description, images, cost, MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price), selling price, tax and discount rules, etc…
- Only a $15 chargeback cost, if applicable, will appear on your bill as an unexpected expense.
- A complete inventory management system that allows you to keep thorough records of your items across numerous locations and create automated reorder points to ensure that you never run out.
- A changeable floor plan, easy-to-edit menus, multi-location administration, reports indicating peak hours, and employee performance are all included in the restaurant POS.
- In the United States, phone help is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There's also live chat and email help.
Magestore: Best Magento-native POS
Why it is recommended: Magestore has been working with Magento from its beginnings, with the goal of bringing the world's most powerful eCommerce platform into physical businesses. Magestore has been successfully adding all of Magento's sophisticated features to its POS for the last ten years, allowing merchants all over the world to give a seamless shopping experience from online to offline.
- From one platform, you can sell anywhere.
- Make use of Magento's capabilities and technologies.
- Real-time data synchronization and reporting
- Maintain a steady flow of daily retail activity.
- There are no additional charges for future growth.
- Tailor shopping experiences for customers.
- Integrate fully with Magento Inventory.
It may take some time to select the most appropriate Magento POS furniture for your business, so call us immediately to receive the most appropriate advice.