If you’ve been scanning the internet for a new point-of-sale system, you’re likely to have found yourself overwhelmed with choice. Whether you’re just starting out as an independent retailer or looking for a POS that can take your business to the next level, there are plenty of top standalone POS on the market. We will review some of the best out there.
ConnectPOS is an online cloud-based system and an utterly pre-loaded device that can be set up in minutes. It is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that makes it accessible to all staff members. From ordering to managing your inventory, ConnectPOS is all about saving time. It offers an employee scheduling feature, analytics, and more.
- Stock management: ConnectPOS offers an easy way to manage stock levels. A stock chart helps you monitor how much is left in your inventory and notify you when stocks are running low.
- Easy-to-use interface: You can set up your system and keep it organized with straightforward icons and an interactive setup wizard.
- Multiple languages: Translate the software into any language using the built-in translation feature. The cloud version even supports 50 languages at launch!
- Customer loyalty program: ConnectPOS can help you offer loyalty cards to your customers and track their buying habits. You can even group your customers into segments based on how they buy from you.
- Employee schedules: Create employee schedules in the system, and it will automatically adjust their hours based on which days they are working.
- Payment Process: ConnectPOS lets you accept payments for products and services on your tablet. The app can be set up to accept debit, credit card, and cash payments.
- Integration: ConnectPOS can integrate with a range of third-party software. In addition to this, there’s a ConnectPOS API you can use to add custom features and integrate with other systems.
- Paying annually for ConnectPOS, you can choose between three packages: Standard ($39/month), Advance ($69/month), or Premium ($89/month).
- Contact [email protected] if you need assistance with customization.
- ConnectPOS offers excellent customer support via email or live chat.
- You can also obtain free support from a dedicated team of expert WordPress POS developers by using the ConnectPOS Knowledge Base.
Lightspeed is a top-notch point of sale system with a retail-specific design. If you run a small operation and want to keep everything organized, this is the system for you.
- Lightspeed POS offers real-time stock tracking so you can see what products and services are selling and reorder them in time.
- It has built-in card readers that will allow you to accept debit and credit cards, as well as cash payments.
- With a built-in customer database, you can keep all your customers’ contact details and notes, as well as their payment information.
- It also allows you to watch sales figures and forecast your business, which is a great way of keeping an eye on your income.
- With the premium version, you will pay 149 USD/year and get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Dedicated professionals are available to assist you by chat, email, and phone 24/7.
Revel is one of the top standalone POS for retailers with a high-quality, flexible system that can help grow your business. All you have to do is connect it to the internet and choose from the suite of apps available.
- Customer relationship management: Revel allows you to manage customer information and create quotes and invoices. It also keeps track of loyalty programs and reward cards for your customers.
- Inventory management: You can set up an inventory, track stocks, and create reports for everything that is sold.
- Real-time analytics: Revel offers real-time analytics so you can track sales figures and forecast business. It also tracks who has visited your store, what they bought, and how much they spent.
- Payment processing: Revel offers multiple payment options, including credit cards, cash, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Revel Systems starts from $79.00/month, you can also ask for a free trial.
- You can get support from Revel customer service by submitting a ticker. In addition, you may want to visit the Help Center to see if any troubleshooting steps are provided.
Square started out as a credit card reader, but today it offers a complete solution for retailers. If you only want to accept payments without the complexity of a full-blown point of sale system, Square is an excellent choice.
- Payment processing: Square allows you to accept payments in-person using the free app for tablets or smartphones. You can also use the free card reader that plugs into your smartphone or iPad.
- Customer management: You can manage customer information in the app, including addresses, payments, and purchase history.
- Product management: The Square app offers a catalog for adding items you sell in your store.
- Employee management: Square makes it simple to add and schedule employees in the system.
- It is free to download Square for WooCommerce.
- Support is available through email from Square’s customer service department, as well as a help section on their website.
All the systems mentioned above have impressive features and functionality, so it is worth looking into them all. We hope this review helped you a little bit in your search for the top standalone POS for retailers. For further assistance from ConnectPOS, contact us to receive help from our team of experts!
►►► See our products: Magento POS, BigCommerce POS, Shopify POS, Woocommerce POS, Restaurant POS, NetSuite POS, Thailand POS, South Africa POS and Commercetools POS
Write a comment