In the age of E-Commerce and Omnichannel retail, merchants always focus on improving customer experience in both brick-and-mortar stores and Magento stores, which is considered a competitive advantage. The mission requires coherence of store designs, advertising assets, websites, and social networks with friendly interactions such as product showcase, checkout process, payments, order fulfillment, etc.
However, the contribution from all these front-end features is accounted for only 50% of customer engagement. To provide an excellent customer experience, merchants need to find the remaining 50% from smooth back-end operation. This requires a powerful Magento CRM system to manage a detailed database and execute the right activities for the right customers. In the following sections, we’ll present the 7 Magento CRM solutions for online retail – 2023 updates.
Significant features for a Magento CRM solution
Nowadays, customer behaviors are changing from searching for a wide range of retailers to engaging with the brands that give them a good shopping experience. Therefore, customer lifetime value and customer retention are crucial measurements for merchants. These factors can be improved by learning from insights such as the average number of orders, average order value, most recent order, etc., or some numbers about cart abandonment, order cancelation, etc. A strong Magento CRM solutions should tell merchants all this information that can be filtered by date, time period, store locations, products, customer IDs, or other segments. In addition, there are many other essential features, which are related to sales and marketing management, for example:
- Contacts management
- Sales cycle management
- Marketing automation configuration
- Stores and website reports/ analytics
- Social media channels management
- Email marketing integration
Of course, one of the most important features of a CRM system is to be integrated perfectly with Magento and other sales and marketing systems. According to the standards for a strong Magento CRM mentioned above, we would like to highlight some CRM solutions that would work perfectly for Magento Omnichannel retail.
Hubspot – Full-stack Magento CRM
Hubspot is a popular CRM system designed for digital marketing and cross-border sales, it means Hubspot is optimized for the management and execution of online campaigns with smart data organization and real-time synchronization among channels.
Merchants on Magento who acquire customers via inbound strategies for sales and marketing would find Hubspot is the best CRM for content marketing management, email marketing, social media performance, website and search marketing optimization, and many other activities to create a fully digital experience. With Hubspot, Magento merchants can set up full online sales and marketing funnels, manage customer data in detail, and make the right decisions for both long-term and short-term campaigns and any industry and business size.
Hubspot CRM contains 3 core functional packages that would fit many kinds of selling processes:
- Marketing Hub support leads generation, marketing automation, Analytics
- Sales Hub supports email tracking, meeting scheduling, email automation
- Service Hub support processing tickets, customer feedback, building the knowledge base
Metrilo – Powerful Magento CRM
Metrilo provides detailed data for personalization, such as customer journeys, order history, or many customized website action trackings. This Magento CRM is designed to collect customer insights that help define the next steps in sales cycles or decide for the next campaigns.
Segments and filters would select customers according to their actions, and automation email can be configured to ensure the custom messages match the appropriate customer groups. Metrilo also provides many other cutting-edge features, such as:
- Event-based tracking: Track customer actions based on web sessions
- Multi-Channels data: Evaluate each traction channels
- Live data: Know about visitors in real-time
- Customer profiles management: Collect data from all channels in one place
- Instant synchronization: automatic update and calculation of numbers
- Email marketing support: Send emails individually based on profiles
- Add tags and notes: help to search and record information easily
SugarCRM – Full integration with Magento
For merchants who only focus on some proven sales and marketing channels, SugarCRM would be an optimal choice because of its simple but reliable feature package. The system provides functional options for data management and informative visualized reports, allowing the sales and marketing team to save a lot of time in collecting insights and managing customers and revenue.
SugarCRM may not have good support for multi-channel activities of inbound marketing and automation campaigns like other Magento CRM, but they are the best in analytics and future forecasts. The price for an enterprise suite is $85 per month.
Agile – All-in-one Magento CRM
Agile, the word means to be able to move and change quickly and easily, is a cool Magento CRM for small but proactive teams who are looking for all-in-one CRM solutions to conduct any kind of sales and marketing campaign at a reasonable price. As a SaaS solution, Agile CRM enhances collaboration with an easy-to-use and mobile-ready panel interface with fast operation. The CRM also integrates perfectly with social channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, apps and platforms such as Zendesk, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, etc., and many other systems for SMS, telephone, billing, and other CMS.
Agile CRM includes amazing features that support sales, marketing, and customer services.
- For sales team: contacts and deals management, meeting management, and project management.
- For marketing team: landing page builder, social suite, marketing automation and tracking.
- For customer services: helpdesk, tickets and feedback processing, auto-responses.
SalesForce – Flexible CRM systems
SalesForce is another famous brand in this list with unique functions that allow users to customize CRM interfaces by drag-and-drop elements. The CRM has powerful AI capabilities to create personalized customer journeys through product recommendations and smart search results and gives in-house team data-driven insights across channels.
Another powerful feature for eCommerce is multi-site management on Magento and localization support. The feature helps users manage all Magento stores and local stores in one place. SalesForce CRM also ensures the brand experience across channels and platforms and evaluates the performance of campaigns.
Vtiger – Feature-rich and affordable Magento CRM
Vtiger is suitable for SMBs by providing a functional solution package at a reasonable price. What merchants can get from Vtiger is strong sales support features such as: a visualized sales pipeline, deal nurturing actions, auto remind and update email, etc.
The CRM system supports sales managers effectively by presenting informative reports about sales staff performance on a user-friendly panel. Features for collecting insights and next-step configurations also help to save a lot of time in lead generation and nurturing.
Zoho CRM – Dedicated tools with tons of features
Zoho CRM is a powerful and versatile piece of software that offers a range of features and integrations for Magento merchants. With Zoho CRM, you can:
- Manage your contacts and deals with ease and efficiency
- Automate your marketing campaigns and reach your target audience
- Analyze your data and get actionable insights
- Track your order history and provide better customer service
- Schedule your meetings and collaborate with your team
- Manage your inventory across multiple websites and warehouses
- Connect with your customers through various channels and deliver personalized experiences
- Streamline your workflows and save time and resources
- Make data-driven decisions and grow your business
Zoho CRM can adapt to any business size and industry and is recognized as one of the best CRM solutions in the market. It’s safe to state that this system is the ultimate solution for Magento CRM.
However, there is one significant downside of Zoho, which is the complicated user interface and poor user flow in account settings and management.
All these 7 Magento CRM systems can be integrated perfectly with ConnectPOS
ConnectPOS, a leading Magento POS (point-of-sale) system for omnichannel retail, is compatible with all Magento CRM solutions systems and easily integrates using APIs or extensions. It provides a seamless customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
Specifically, this cloud-based POS system works with Magento to enable online and offline sales synchronization, real-time inventory management, loyalty programs, and more. By integrating ConnectPOS with Magento CRM systems, store owners can benefit from the following features:
- Sync customer data between POS and CRM systems to get a 360-degree view of customer behavior and preferences.
- Automate marketing campaigns based on customer segments and purchase history to increase retention and loyalty.
- Track and measure the performance of sales staff and marketing campaigns using advanced analytics and reports.
- Provide personalized customer service and support using chatbots, live chat, email, phone, etc.