WooCommerce Checkout technology is the undisputed global leader in the eCommerce sector, and WooCommerce omnichannel plugins can enhance your site with flexibility. However, choosing high-performing plugins from such a long list might be difficult. So, in terms of functionality and customer support, we would like to introduce the greatest Woocommerce plugins that won’t let you down.
ConnectPOS: Woocommerce Inventory, Order Management Tool
ConnectPOS has been named a Bronze Winner in the Stevie Awards for 2021. It is the only POS system that interfaces directly with leading eCommerce platforms among other WooCommerce omnichannel plugins.
- Standard: $39/month (paid yearly) or $49/month (paid monthly).
- Advanced: $69/month (paid yearly) or $79/month (paid monthly).
- Premium: $89/month (paid annually) or $99/month (paid monthly).
Best for Inventory
- With sophisticated choices and built-in filters, you can get all of your key information in one easy-to-understand dashboard. In one location, you can see reports from both your traditional and online businesses.
- In the settings panel, you can easily switch between shops. You may check and transfer the stock of each store. Allow merchants to select several warehouses on a single invoice.
- Products, orders, customers, tax information, inventory, and other variables are all seamlessly synced in real-time across online and physical businesses.
- Manage store operators with real-time data on shifts like Total Cash Adjustment In and Out, Total Cash Amount, and Take-out.
- You can be flexible with the language: change the user interface’s and receipt’s language to the local language.
- If an unforeseen issue arises, the ConnectPOS staff is there to assist you 24/7 via the Help Center, email, phone, or live chat.
Omnisend: Marketing tool for WooCommerce omnichannel plugins
Omnisend’s plugin will assist you in putting your marketing strategy into action, no matter how simple or complex it is.
- Free trial: Free plan is available.
- Paid version: 6,000 emails per month with no restrictions on features. The cost of Pro features is proportional to the number of members. In addition, you will receive free SMS credits equal to the cost of your plans.
Best for Marketing
- Omnisend is an all-in-one marketing solution for online stores. From gathering client contact information to complex segmentation and marketing automation, this software will meet all of your consumer communications demands.
- You will be able to execute a WooCommerce omnichannel marketing strategy. Omnisend includes all of your most important channels, including email, push alerts, and even free SMS messaging.
- The tool provides a free plan to meet the demands of novices. You may send up to 600 emails each month. You could require one of the premium plans, which start at $16 per month, if you need more contacts.
Yoast SEO: SEO tool for WooCommerce omnichannel plugins
- Free trial: Free version is available.
- Paid version: It costs $89/year for a single site.
Best for SEO
- Yoast can assist you in determining the readability of your materials and identifying outdated ones. The program will also provide you a Google search preview and optimize your site for one keyword.
- Yoast SEO charges $89 for complete support, limitless keyword optimization, internal linking recommendations, and other features. One year of support and upgrades is included.
- The usefulness of this tool has been demonstrated by countless positive evaluations.
Multiparcels Shipping for WooCommerce: Shipping tool
MultiParcels is one of the greatest WooCommerce omnichannel plugins for shipping operations. This WooCommerce plugin serves as an all-in-one solution for improving logistics procedures and generating shipping labels.
- Free trial: Free version is available, but offers only 30 shipments per month
- Paid version: It starts from $12/month, and provides unlimited shipments with $0.18 per shipment.
Best for Shipping
- With a single touch of the finger, you may create from 10 to 100 shipping labels anywhere.
- This comprehensive tool may be used to trace all carrier shipments.
- Omniva, DPD, Lithuanian POST, FedEx, Venipak, DHL, ZITICITY, TNT, UPS, GLS, Hermes, and many others are among the carriers available.
- Connect OpenCart, Etsy, Odoo integrations, and WooCommerce to numerous online shops.
- Some advantages that will help you convert more leads: create shipping labels automatically, updates on pickup locations are made in real time, end your customers tracking codes, etc.
These WooCommerce omnichannel plugins would assist you in launching your online business. If you still haven’t discovered a suitable tool that will improve the present inventory of your eCommerce site, contact us to get the best advice and have a free trial of ConnectPOS.