Today, many companies use an order management platform to keep track of the products they offer for sale, monitor inventory levels, and fulfill orders. However, it is essential to remember that not all order management software is created equal. This is where this article comes in! The following options list will help you determine what type of order management software would work best for your business needs.
Brightpearl is a comprehensive and fully customizable order and inventory management software that features effective and innovative online selling solutions. It is easy to use and can be customized to fit the needs of most small retailers.
- Keep track of orders and track the status of the orders.
- Feature a dynamic and intuitive dashboard that gives you detailed information on current products and products that are about to be shipped.
- Support multiple inventory management systems such as direct order, picking, shipment, storage, and more.
- Create custom reports that will help you see how your business is doing in terms of inventory and sales.
- The price depends on the quote provided upon request.
Magento is built on top of the common open-source PHP framework, and it is one of the world’s most widely used eCommerce platforms. Moreover, it has a wide range of features that cater to different kinds of businesses, from small exporters to large retailers, from online retailers to brick and mortar stores.
- Track the orders you have made using its multiple order management systems. Then, you must enter the order information, and Magento will automatically take care of the other steps.
- Utilize different payment methods for your online shop, including credit cards, debit cards, custom billing, and more.
- Support PayPal’s gateway, which makes it easy for you to receive payments from customers even if they don’t have credit cards.
- Feature a wide range of shipping and shipping rates to help you keep track of your orders and keep your customers informed.
- Customized quotes are available upon request.
ConnectPOS is a robust order management platform with the most advanced features available. It has all you need to run a high-end, high-volume business both online and offline.
Salesorder is an easy-to-use, extremely flexible order management software that supports multiple payment gateways for global sales.
- Implement multiple different payment gateways for your online business.
- Manage multiple inventory systems, including barcode scanning, manual entry, and more.
- View reports on sales, orders, and inventory levels using the online dashboard.
- Export order records, items, customers, and more to CSV or Excel format.
- Salesorder has a monthly fee of $199.
Orderhive is a cross-platform eCommerce ordering and inventory management software that can be used to manage online orders, monitor inventory levels, and more.
- View all orders made online in a single location, including the items sold, the customer’s information, and more.
- Allow customers to choose from various payment gateways such as credit cards, PayPal, and more.
- Manage your inventory levels automatically by recording your products and their stock levels in one place.
- Have a built-in auto-reorder feature that allows you to set the levels at which you want to reorder your products.
- Orderhive offers various monthly packages for your needs: Lite ($44.99), Starter ($134.99), Growth ($269.99), Enterprise (customized).
Given that not all order management software is created equal, it is natural to want to know which would work best for your business. You can use the information that was made available above to help you decide. If you’re still confused with these options, get in touch with us for more advice!