WooCommerce POS barcode scanner is becoming more popular in almost every store nowadays. If you utilize a barcode scanner with your POS system, you will have a vital tool for modernizing your business.
A POS system with a barcode scanner is far more useful than a traditional cash register. Your cashiers will be more efficient, and your customers will enjoy a faster checkout experience. Not to mention that a POS integrated with a barcode scanner has customer relationship management features for communicating with customers. You can quickly trace a customer’s history, purchasing trends, and so on.
In this article, we will introduce you to the top 4 POS systems that enable barcode scanners for your business’s success.
ConnectPOS: A Cloud-based POS Software
Having a WooCommerce POS barcode scanner, ConnectPOS is appropriate for all sorts of shops. It consolidates all of your vital data into a single and comprehensive dashboard in just a few minutes.
- Multi-warehouse inventory management, staff management, AI facial recognition, various tax levels, custom sales, custom receipts, and other useful features are included.
- The real-time data syncing works well. The information on orders and stock are linked from your inventory to the POS system.
- Many businesses and warehouses can be managed easily, allowing a large number of options. In a single bill, you can select several warehouses.
- Standard: $39/mo (paid annually) or $49/mo (paid monthly)
- Advanced: $69/mo (paid annually) or $79/mo (paid monthly)
- Premium: $89/mo (paid annually) or $99/mo (paid monthly)
- ConnectPOS is compatible with virtually all common hardware, such as barcode scanners, receipt printers, credit card readers, and so on.
- The system can work with a variety of well-known payment solution providers and accept multiple payment methods (including cash, gift cards, and credit cards, as well as split tenders and layaways). Additionally, the ConnectPOS PWA (progressive web app) and the ConnectPOS iPad app allow mobile POS.
Lightspeed: Woocommerce Pos Barcode Scanner Integrated
You can link your store to your Lightspeed account by simply installing the plugin. Both accounts will be linked, so your stock and order information will always be up to date in both places.
- Keep track and manage all inventory, customers, and orders from one location.
- Great analytics capabilities, including real-time data, export choices, personnel monitoring.
- Process refunds quickly and easily.
- Keep excellent customer interactions via phone, chat, and email, as well as access to an introductory webinar.
The plugin will cost you $149 for a single site subscription.
- Accepts a variety of payment methods, including mobile payments.
- Besides, it supports many other tools which are related to your business field.
YITH POS for Woocommerce: A Friendly System
The YITH POS plugin will help you create a virtual cash register that can be used anywhere and a useful WooCommerce POS barcode scanner.
- Create as many stores as you like, with various registers for different sections.
- A centralized dashboard allows you to easily track orders and sales statistics.
- Use the frontend login form, give your team members access to the cash register.
- A fun POS interface that allows you to create goods and manage inventory.
- Create discounts, markups, and order notes.
- Customized sale receipts may be printed or downloaded.
The single-site subscription of the plugin costs $189.99.
- Accept various payment options for a single order.
- Integrate with barcodes and QR Codes
- Integrate with WooCommerce Admin panel
Shopify: A Web-based POS
Shopify is appropriate for both small and large enterprises. If you still wonder about its WooCommerce POS barcode scanner, you can always find assistance from them as there is a guide on the website.
- Barcode scanning, personnel management, and PIN numbers for employees are all included. It comes in with full details of whether to choose a 1D or 2D barcode scanner, as well as which model to select.
- Support reports and analytics
- Easily track employee performance and manage access.
- Basic $29 USD per month
- Shopify $89 USD per month
- Advanced $299 USD per month
- Hardware integration with Shopify: Using a Shopify card reader, you can quickly integrate payments with Shopify POS.
- Integration of social media: Optimize shop visit campaigns to attract Facebook users in your area to visit your retail stores.
- Accept multiple payment methods: external card terminals, split tenders, partial payments, gift cards, custom payment types.
As you can see, a WooCommerce POS barcode scanner will help you strengthen sales while saving a great deal of time and work. So don’t hesitate, give us a call immediately to get a free trial of ConnectPOS with its barcode scanning feature and many other effective highlights.