The right POS system can mean the difference between a successful or failed business. This software ecosystem is complex and multifaceted, but it’s important to choose the best system that fits your business model and delivers on your company-wide efficiency strategy. This article will introduce you to the top 4 enterprise POS systems in the industry, with comparisons of their cost and functionality.
ConnectPOS is a complete commercial software platform that enables merchants to grow businesses. With a seamless and fully integrated point-of-sale, you can manage inventory, customer relationships, and business intelligence solutions.
- Inventory Management: ConnectPOS includes the most robust mobile inventory management features available on the market today, including synchronized mobile barcode scanning, automatic stock updates, powerful search, and sorting capabilities.
- Shipping: It is also equipped with flexible shipping options linked directly to your inventory system.
- Customer Relationship Management: ConnectPOS includes the most comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) features available on the market today, including advanced reporting, email marketing, phone call tracking, and web analytics.
- Manage Orders: ConnectPOS’s integrated order management features enable you to manage orders from a single location, including credit card processing, advanced reporting, and the ability to dispatch orders directly from the software.
- Payment: It has payment options, including accepting credit card payments, debit card payments, check payments, and cash payments.
- There are three annual subscription plans offered by ConnectPOS: Standard ($39/month), Advance ($69/month), and Premium ($89/month).
- For any modifications, please email [email protected]
- ConnectPOS offers 24/7 phone support and email support to its customers.
- ConnectPOS also publishes a blog to help merchants leverage the latest technology to improve their business.
- Designed to be compatible with various devices, including iPads, iPhones, tablets, payment terminals, computers, cash drawers, and barcode scanners.
- Connect to third-party applications for inventory tracking and customer loyalty programs.
- Manage credit or debit cards, loyalty cards, gift cards, and vouchers.
- Customize reports to track sales and analyze spending.
- The premium version starts at 149 USD a year with a 30-day refund policy.
- Providing 24/7 support by chat, email, and phone.
The LS Retail POS System is designed to reduce the time your employees spend on manual work. This software can monitor inventory, process transactions, monitor customer activity, control pricing, and provide reports. It helps you conduct efficient business by generating accurate information automatically.
- Have built-in reporting, email, and SMS capabilities for greater efficiency.
- Real-time inventory management.
- Utilize the latest technology to track sales, receive payments, and process refunds.
- Have simple report generation using eCommerce tools.
- Have easy management of customer loyalty programs.
- Quotes tailored to your needs are available upon request.
- Access to the company’s full support staff includes phone support, email support, and 24/7 setup assistance.
Vend is a leading enterprise POS system that tracks inventory, sales, cost and allows businesses to run their day-to-day operations with increased efficiency. Unlike most POS systems on the market, Vend offers a robust library of free tools such as appointment scheduling software and custom marketing programs so you can tailor your business' needs.
- Powerful reporting and analytics tools to help you better understand your sales trends.
- Support credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, and checks.
- Integrate with several third-party tools, including Shopify Plus and Salesforce.
- Include an inventory management system for control over stock levels and pricing.
- The price for a month's subscription starts at $99.00. There is a 30-day free trial that requires no credit card information.
- Vend offers business training and consulting services and takes care of technical issues through 24/7 phone and chat support.
As a retailer, you have a lot to consider when you choose an enterprise POS system. The technology available today extends well beyond a simple cash register. You can also eliminate manual processes and streamline your business to save time and money. If this sounds appealing, then ConnectPOS is waiting for you. With proper research and careful analysis, ConnectPOS can help you find the right one for your business plans. Get in touch with us now!