Store owners need to provide a good offline experience for their customers. WooCommerce POS offline feature is a must-have, especially if you have a brick-and-mortar store that relies on people coming in to shop. With so many plugins available, it’s hard to know which ones are worth exploring!
ConnectPOS is one of the best WooCommerce POS offline plugins in terms of its feature-set. The open-source management system will track your store’s inventory and allows you to manage them all through one platform.
- Offline Mode: ConnectPOS has an offline mode that allows you to manage inventory without being connected to the internet.
- Payments: ConnectPOS is not only integrated with multi-currency, but also accepts multiple transaction types as well as saves the currency preference of the customer for later purchases. In addition, it supports a variety of payment options, including secure credit card payment with card readers, Google Pay, AliPay, and more.
- Inventory & Staff Management: It manages the inventory in physical space and online simultaneously. You can keep track of stock-outs, damaged products, discounts, overstocks and even see which products are about to run out.
- Reports: ConnectPOS provides detailed sales reports about sales data, customer trends, and more.
- Checkout: Three-step checkout (Add to cart, Select payment method, Complete).
- Customer: A fully integrated customer solution on the ConnectPOS lets you keep on top of your customer service. You can read up on their orders, make changes to the orders, and even collect information for new customers on the spot.
- ConnectPOS has 3 annual subscription packages: Standard ($39/month), Advance ($69/month), and Premium ($89/month).
- Interested in customizations? Feel free to get in touch at [email protected]
- The support team is available 24 hours a day via email, phone, and live chat.
- It integrates with Zettle by PayPal, Moneris, Payment Express, Tyro, Cardknox, Authorize.net, and PayPal Here.
- ConnectPOS supports all eCommerce platforms, including WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- WooCommerce POS Offline Mode: You can view and access your dashboard from different devices without being online.
- Payment: Hike POS offers payment integration to many different third-party payment gateways, which is helpful for small businesses that would like to take advantage of the growing acceptance of cryptocurrency payments.
- Inventory: You can keep track of product catalogs, profiles, sales, inventory, orders, etc.
- There are several plans available for Hike POS, starting at 59 USD per month. You can try the program for 14 days for free before you buy it.
- Live chat 24/7 on the website.
- Visit the support portal.
- Submit a ticket.
- It is compatible with WooCommerce.
- Hike POS integrates sales reports from the in-store and online channels.
Lightspeed is a great WooCommerce POS plugin that supports offline mode. It's powerful, scalable, and includes everything you need to quickly deploy a new retail location or expand your existing storefront.
- It has offline support for brick-and-mortar retailers.
- The system includes a tablet-based app, an online store builder, multi-store support, inventory management, multi-lingual support, and more.
- Online and offline transactions can be processed with Lightspeed, which supports credit/debit, gift cards, and loyalty cards.
- The premium version starts at 149 USD/year with a 30-day refund policy.
- Support via chat, email, and phone 24/7 with experts.
- Lightspeed integrates with Lightspeed partners (AVO Sales Tax, Accumula, etc.)
WooPOS is an open-source POS system for WooCommerce. It lets you manage all your inventory, customer information, and orders in one central location.
- WooPOS offers an offline mode, which allows you to use your POS system even when you're offline.
- The plugin also has an editor for changing product names and descriptions as well as other functionalities.
- It supports transactions with card readers, cash registers, barcode scanners, magnet cards, eCommerce gateway integrations among others.
- WooPOS supports multi-language and easy translation.
- The free version of WooCommerce POS comes with limited functionalities, while the premium version begins at 129 USD per year and features a number of different features.
- You can send a support form on the website.
- WooPOS integrates with WordPress using the REST API, allowing you to integrate it into your existing theme or website easily.
- The plugin also has integrated payment processing with Stripe, plus sales management features like coupons and sales reports.
WooCommerce POS offline mode makes a huge difference in the way you run your omnichannel store. They optimize your work and offer a more streamlined experience while still offering you a full range of capabilities of a WooCommerce plugin. If you’re looking for a way to grow both your online and physical presence simultaneously, ConnectPOS has proven itself time after time.