Using manual inventory management is no longer highly preferable in the world of BigCommerce since it might take a lot of time to solve several data problems. Nowadays, BigCommerce retail inventory software is an alternative choice to handle and keep track of your inventory. So, this article would introduce the top 5 technique solutions for retail inventory management.
MSI: An outstanding BigCommerce retail inventory software
Integrating with ConnectPOS, Multi Source Inventory (MSI) can optimize your inventory management and make stock-taking a simple routine.
- Diverse compatibility: As a part of the ConnectPOS system, MSI can work with Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and other eCommerce platforms.
- Product operation: You can create and change all products in your warehouses as an advanced inventory management system. It’s also simple to organize goods into distinct collections for better management.
- Inventory management: With the MSI system, adjusting and counting things has never been easier. You can check the number at the end of each day, week, or month.
This app is free to access.
Skubana: For medium business
Skubana is a distributed order management system that powers fulfillment, inventory, and business intelligence for brands chasing multi-channel profitability.
- Customer’s direct contact: Manage product listings across marketplaces, wholesalers, big-box retailers, and your BigCommerce site from a single dashboard.
- Automated operations: Determine the most cost-effective fulfillment strategy for each BigCommerce purchase and eliminate the challenges of shipping from several locations.
The first month’s pay is $1,000. Users can contact sales for a tailored demo and price.
Linnworks: For detailed reporting
You can take control of your online sales with the Linnworks Total Commerce platform. The cloud-based technology connects and optimizes all multichannel selling processes, giving firms a single dashboard to manage inventory, orders, and delivery. Businesses may improve profitability and growth with this BigCommerce retail inventory software.
- Integration of several channels: It is easy to create listings, manage orders, issue bills, and produce shipping labels in bulk using its dashboard, simplifying the process of selling in many places.
- Inventory management: It is a well-defined system for displaying data, no matter how many sites you have or how many goods you have in stock.
Linnworks’ monthly fees start at $150 per person.
Ecomdash: For small retailers
Ecomdash, a web-based multi-channel solution, is in charge of sales order, purchasing, listing, drop shipping, and shipment management systems for growing businesses. This simple BigCommerce retail inventory software syncs data and information to and from suppliers, sales channels, POS systems, providers, fulfillment centers, and warehouses.
- Multiple warehouse inventory control: create reorder rules, track the locations of aisles and bins, set order fulfillment priorities, etc…
- Keep track of the manufactured items: update the cost, the product-making process, quantities of components, etc…
They provide a 15-day free trial, free upfront fee and $25.00-per-month recurring fee.
SKULabs: For larger business
SKULabs is a BigCommerce retail inventory software that has barcode and shipping solutions. You can keep track of all of your sales, delivery, and inventory data in one cloud-based system.
- Integrate inventory into all of the sales channels: SKULabs can smoothly push an item’s available inventory to all of the listings to which it is linked.
- Stock is updated by cycle counting, refunds, and transfers: Build cycle counts are used to count stock for one part of your warehouse at a time. Scanning barcodes improves the accuracy of your returns and location transfers.
There is no upfront fee but the recurring fee might take $499.00 per month.
It is critical for merchants to select the best BigCommerce retail inventory software when starting an online business. So call us right now to get more useful information and ideal solutions for your own company.