While using Shopify’s built-in capabilities may be a good starting point for newcomers, as your business expands, you will need Shopify retail inventory software to keep track of your products. Here are 5 highly rated solutions for inventory tracking and order management.
Multi Source Inventory: Integrate with multiple eCommerce platforms
As a tool from ConnectPOS, Multi Source Inventory (MSI) stands out for its efficient system and it is an outstanding Shopify retail inventory software for anyone who wants to manage and expand their retail business.
Since MSI integrates with ConnectPOS, there is no other cost if the user wants to use it.
- Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce are all compatible with MSI.
- It’s simple to link your online and physical inventories, and MSI supports omnichannel approaches like click-and-collect and dropshipping.
- All products in your warehouses may be created and edited.
- The MSI system maintains information about suppliers and allows you to pick which vendors to contact.
- With the MSI system, adjusting and counting objects is effortless. You can check the number at the end of each day, week, or month.
Skubana: Shopify retail inventory software for brands
Skubana describes itself as the Commerce operating system, which is a strong claim to make. This software system is well-known for its impressive analytical capabilities and ability to simplify some of the more difficult aspects of inventory management.
The minimum monthly charge is roughly $999. So, you can get a free demo to test the software, or apply for a custom quote.
- An easy-to-use platform created by sellers for sellers. Extremely user-friendly for novices.
- Customer service and support are outstanding.
- Excellent analytic features with in-depth reports
- All-in-one management platform for business performance
- Insights on your best-selling items
TradeGecko (QuickBooks Commerce): A standalone POS
TradeGecko, now known as QuickBooks Commerce, is easily one of the most popular Shopify retail inventory software on the market today, with rave testimonials from users all around the world.
It starts with $49 per month, including 10 sales orders for 1 user. Connect their sales team to get the exact payments and features of two other pricing plans (Lite and Pro).
- Users have complete control over your inventory.
- Integrations with renowned third-party logistics providers are simple.
- Connect your online storefronts, marketplaces, and accounting software.
- Payments are supported in a variety of currencies.
- Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce are all supported.
- In real-time, get the most up-to-date shopping statistics for your brand.
- It is easy to use and understand the backend interface.
Sellbrite: Reach major marketplaces
You can integrate Sellbrite into your Amazon, Etsy, and eBay checkouts. Sellbrite assists Shopify users in selling their products on some of the world’s top marketplaces.
The monthly pricing of this Shopify retail inventory software starts at $20 for 100 orders per month. For Shopify companies that produce around 10,000 monthly orders, there is support for $160 per month.
- Excellent, user-friendly platform
- Excellent client service and assistance
- Works with a variety of marketplaces.
- Amazon integration for fulfillment
- All-in-one centralized interface
- Automatically inventory synchronization.
ShipHero: Real-time inventory synchronization
ShipHero is a fantastic Shopify retail inventory software for your eCommerce shop. With ShipHero, you will have access to a slew of useful features that will help you avoid overselling and increase sales.
The price starts at roughly $1,1850 per month for smaller companies. Enterprise businesses that expect more features might have to pay up to $2,750 per month.
- Inventory management is transferred across many warehouses.
- Packing, choosing, and shipping functions are all excellent.
- Reduce the cost of shipping.
- Real-time inventory and order tracking.
- The manufacture of kits and the counting of cycles.
- USPS, eBay, and Amazon integrations.
Not only is inventory software important, but you also have to think about the suitable POS solution for your store when considering the long-term development. ConnectPOS is a perfect option since it is fully linked with Multi Source Inventory.
Overall, running out of stock or overstocking will no longer be a big problem if you have selected the right Shopify retail inventory software. Call us immediately to get more valuable information!