The point-of-sale system has made store management a lot easier. With real-time synchronization between omnichannel, it helps the retailers to manage inventory, track sales, or collect customer information. Good news for mobile users: many POS systems can be compatible with mobile devices, especially Android. In the article today, we will look into the top three mobile POS app Android to give you an overview of which one is the best for your online store.
ConnectPOS is a cloud-based POS software that can satisfy the needs of all types of businesses. It offers great features to support retailers with many perspectives on store management. ConnectPOS allows a buying-online-pay-in-store (BOPIS) service where customers can do more than just basic purchases: refund, exchange, you name it!
Customers can edit and add shipping addresses when the shipping fees are calculated and updated directly in the system. It also supports various payment options, from cash to card. It is integrated with many popular payment gateways such as PayPal, Cardknox, iZettle, etc.
ConnectPOS is compatible with multiple platforms, from desktops to mobile devices like smartphones, laptops, and tablets. It is a considerably robust Android POS app. Users can access their online store anywhere they go through the browser on their phone.
- Real-time Synchronization: ConnectPOS ensures real-time synchronization between online and offline stores, delivering updated data of inventory, transactions, and customer information.
- Payment Integration: It offers seamless payment integration with popular payment gateways, which allows you to accept payments and process refunds from any device.
- Offline Mode: Even with no internet connection, ConnectPOS enables you to continue selling products and processing sales transactions offline, which will sync with your online store once a connection has been restored.
- Inventory Management: With its inventory management system, you can easily track stock counts, manage inventory at multiple locations, set up low stock alerts, and manage refunds and returns.
- Click-and-Collect: ConnectPOS features an integrated click-and-collect system that lets customers buy goods online and pick them up in-store or at any designated location.
- Reward Points: The system supports different reward programs, such as point-based, tier-based, or cashback programs, promoting customer engagement and loyalty.
- Quick Checkout Process: ConnectPOS enables a one-click checkout process, streamlining the billing process by simplifying it and saving the customers time.
- Comprehensive Reports: It provides detailed and insightful reports that you can use to gain insight into your business’s performance and make informed decisions.
- Ship items in one order to different locations: ConnectPOS allows you to manage order fulfillment and shipping from one place and ship items to different locations using customized shipping methods.
SquarePOS is another mobile POS app Android on the list today. It can track inventory and sales in real time while managing individual items. It allows payment processing from any Android or iOS device virtually anywhere. It comes with a free magstripe reader and a solution to process credit and debit card payments.
Because the product is stored in the cloud, it entitles paperless transactions and automatically stores inventory, digital receipts, and sales reports. Square also has robust analytics and advanced reporting capabilities, which give users total visibility into their operations. Any size and type of business can use the tool to enhance an already robust system further.
- Curbside Pickup
- Free magstripe card reader
- Strong Analytics
- Per-items sales tracking
- EMV/NFC reader offered at an affordable price
CloverPOS is designed for restaurants, retail, and service businesses’ Android POS machines. The software can be customized – its mobile and stationary device – according to your needs and structure. Instead of a per-employee basis, Clover is a team-ready platform where you can immediately use the software with its essential built-in POS features. It also enables transaction syncing to access reports, financial data, and sales information anywhere.
Being PCI compliant, taking orders, and making payments are completed securely on this platform. Customers can send payments through credit, debit, and gift cards. It also simplifies accessing multiple tabs, tracking product details, and splitting bills. Additionally, it has features for expanding your customer reach and managing your team. However, if you are looking for a Mobile POS with iOS operation, Clover might not be your best choice.
- More Favored For Small to Medium-Size Restaurants
- Receipt Printer
- Barcode Scanner
- Custom Floor Plans
ShopKeepPOS by LightSpeed
ShopKeepPOS by LightSpeed is another great Android POS machine. A smart inventory system is included within the platform to save you time and money by updating your inventory in bulk and sending you real-time stock alerts.
ShopKeepPOS simplifies payment transactions and helps you manage your business throughout its operations, from transaction processes to inventory values.
Additionally, the platform provides an eCommerce integration, allowing you to expand your business online and manage your products from one central location. You can import your products and sync your online and offline inventory in just a few clicks.
- Designed For All Business Sizes
- Advanced Reporting
- Payment Integration (iZettle, Tyro, WorldPay, etc)
- Inventory Management
- Employee Management
- Customer Relationship Management
KORONA is one of the most flexible and complete cloud-based mobile POS app Android. Users can automate the ordering process, minimizing the time spent on this task and avoiding running out of stock or overstocking their items. Its in-depth inventory management features also make it easier to keep track of your supplies.
The platform provides you with detailed reports on various metrics for your business. This tool can let you know which seasons or periods are slow in sales or what is the conversion rate compared to return rates. Furthermore, you can see which products perform well with turnover rates and compare your total avenue to your total profits.
- Auto ordering
- Inventory Management
- Shipment Tracking
- Product Analysis
- Scan Inventory Database
- Employee permissions for loss and theft prevention
Choosing the right Android POS apps can be overwhelming, considering the many options available. However, choosing an app that suits your business needs and simplifies your operations is crucial. Research is significant, as it will give you insight into each app’s features and functionalities. You should consider factors like ease of use, security, payment integration, inventory management, sales reporting, and customer service. Doing so lets you narrow down your options and make a well-informed decision. If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us. Our team is always ready to help you select the best Android POS app for your online store.