With the shift in consumer behaviors towards online shopping, it is estimated that there will be 2.14 billion online buyers all over the world by 2021. This means that among 4 people, at least 1 person will shop online. For this reason, businesses are now finding the best POS system with eCommerce integration.
Are you finding the most suitable POS system for your online store? This article will provide the top 5 POS systems for your eCommerce business and their corresponding features.
Top 5 POS eCommerce integration
ConnectPOS is one of the leading point-of-sale providers with more than 2000 clients around the world. It is available on many different eCommerce platforms, including BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce and Commercetools. ConnectPOS supports businesses to operate their online stores with a great omnichannel experience.
Some of the most outstanding features of ConnectPOS are:
- No extra fee when using third-party payment gateways
- Real-time synchronization between the POS system and inventory
- Multi-store and multi-warehouse management
- Click-and-collect features (which allows customers to buy online and pick up in stores)
- Compatible with multiple devices (PC, mobile phones, tablets, etc.)
- AI technology (PWA Consumer App, interactive customer screen, AI facial recognition)
The price of ConnectPOS depends on which features you choose to integrate with your store. ConnectPOS offers 4 price options: standard ($49 per device/month), advanced ($79 per device/month), premium ($99 perdevice/month), and a custom option with flexible pricing.
Vend is the next eCommerce POS integration that you should consider. The system allows users to build a multi-channel shopping experience, which operates on WooCommerce, BigCommerce and Shopify.
Some of their distinctive features include:
- Open API, with which you can add more eCommerce integrations (e.g., Magento)
- Vend Register iPad app
- Greater transparency for checkout with Vend Display (a screen that shows transaction details to customers)
- Multi-channel inventory management software
- Real-time multi-channel reporting and synchronization
Vend currently has 3 options for pricing:
- Lite version ($99 per month billed annually or $119 billed monthly)
- Pro version ($129 per month billed annually or $159 billed monthly)
- Enterprise version (flexible price)
The next option is Square, which is specifically designed for small businesses. Square is well-known for its flexibility in offering a suitable POS system for different types of businesses, such as a restaurant or a bookstore. They design and build their own tools, so businesses will be provided with the most suitable devices or customization options.
Some of the Square’s features you may want to consider are:
- Free eCommerce website integration run by Weebly (which is suitable for small businesses)
- Support in the curbside pickup and local delivery
- Automation in inventory and order management
- Options to sell through social media such as Facebook and Instagram
- Support in the customer loyalty program by tracking their preferences and offering gift cards
Square POS has no setup or monthly fees. Businesses will only pay when they receive a payment, with the processing rate of (2.6% + 10¢) per tap/dip/swipe.
Shopify POS is another leading eCommerce POS integration that is highly recommended for merchants who sell exclusively online or in-store. However, it is still a reasonable option for businesses with both offline and online places.
Their outstanding features are:
- Unified analytics of offline and online sales
- Enable selling activities cross-platforms, such as browse in store – buy online, or buy online – pick up in store
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Mobile reporting app
- Customizable checkout
Shopify offers 2 pricing plans:
- Shopify POS Lite with in-person credit card rates, starting from 2.4% + $0¢
- Shopify POS Pro with your Shopify plan + $89/month per location
Lightspeed provides a powerful cloud-based POS system for eCommerce retailers. It can be easily accessed from an iPad or PC according to your preferences. Lightspeed’s e-commerce system is built in-house, so there is no outside eCommerce software needed.
Some of the great features about Lightspeed POS include:
- Optimization for mobile devices
- Online store analytics
- Built-in tools to boost SEO
- Omnichannel loyalty (which records reward points across channels)
- Diverse choices of contactless payment
Lightspeed offers up to 5 pricing options, from the most basic to advanced ones:
- Basic: $69/month (annually)
- Starter: $99/month (annually)
- Standard: $119/month (annually)
- Advanced: $169/ month (annually)
- Pro: $229/month (annually)
To sum up, each of these POS systems has its own outstanding features: ConnectPOS for a great omnichannel experience, Vend for multi-channel shopping, Square for small businesses, Shopify POS for exclusive online stores, and Lightspeed with the most diverse options to choose from.
Keep in mind that these are just the most outstanding features, so businesses still need to focus on their specific needs to make the final decision.
We hope that this article has provided you with some useful information about the top POS systems. It is now your turn to do some research and decide on the most suitable eCommerce POS integration.
If you have any questions about ConnectPOS and how it can support your eCommerce store, don’t hesitate to contact us here.
►►► See our products: Magento POS, BigCommerce POS, Shopify POS, Woocommerce POS, Restaurant POS, NetSuite POS, Thailand POS, South Africa POS and Commercetools POS
Write a comment