WordPress is the king of content management systems. For good reasons, it is simple to set up an online storefront with everything you need, including powerful features like social media integration, inventory management, customer service tools, and more.
But when it comes to running a business, you might want some advanced features. So here are the top picks for WordPress POS systems.
ConnectPOS is an award-winning and easy-to-use WordPress POS system for restaurants and retail stores. It features a robust point-of-sale system for merchants and an intuitive, paperless interface for customers.
- Inventory Management: Create, manage, and edit customers’ inventory from one easy-to-use interface, complete with barcode scanners and interactive pictures.
- Customer Management: Track sales, track inventory, and find any order or customer from a clean and intuitive interface.
- Powerful Reporting: Get accurate, easy-to-understand sales data in a handy report format with real-time updates.
- Multi-Currency Support: ConnectPOS allows users to select from over 16 currencies and 3 languages to customize the store look for customers.
- Electronic Payment Processing: Accept credit/debit cards or cash at the counter in simple steps with an interface that’s easy enough for the most novice cashier.
- ConnectPOS has 3 packs pay annually: Standard ($39/month), Advance ( $69/month), Premium ($89/month).
- For customization requests, feel free to contact ConnectPOS at [email protected]
- Customers are well-supported by the ConnectPOS Customer Support Department. In addition to phone and email support, they also offer live chat when you click the message button from the Connect POS main interface.
- It also comes with free support, allowing you to reach a dedicated team of expert WordPress POS developers through the ConnectPOS Knowledge Base.
- ConnectPOS integrates seamlessly with a number of 3rd party apps, including Authorize.Net, PayPal, Square, Flutterwave, and more.
- It also integrates with all e-commerce platforms, such as Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
YITH POS is a powerful and intuitive interface that is perfect for quickly processing orders while keeping things organized. It is a fully integrated, customizable eCommerce solution with support for both online and brick-and-mortar stores.
- Custom post types and taxonomies for easy product management and reporting.
- Have user management and permissions to restrict access to certain areas.
- Theme compatibility so you can choose from thousands of free or premium themes to match your branding.
- Be able to use a secure SSL connection for increased security when processing payments.
- This plugin costs 189.99 USD and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- You can get support from YITH by submitting a ticket. YITH’s product team is available to answer questions and assist.
- You can also browse the knowledgebase, where there are plenty of guides and tutorials on using the various features.
- The plugin provides the option to add other third-party webstores such as Amazon, eBay, and AliExpress.
Square is a free WordPress POS that runs on iPad, iPhone, and Android devices. It makes sure every sale your business makes gets counted and works in conjunction with various inventory management systems.
- Include a very slick reporting interface that allows you to see a summary of your sales in real-time.
- Tracks product categories by item and have separate sections for both taxable and non-taxable items.
- Allow you to create a customer list, manage customer profiles, track inventory levels, and more.
- You can download Square for WooCommerce for free.
- Square has a few options for support, including email support from their customer service department and a help section on their website.
- It is compatible with both Amazon and the Square app store.
FooSales is the all-in-one eCommerce solution for WordPress POS. It is a powerful, intuitive, and feature-rich WordPress plugin that lets you run your business online more efficiently.
- Offer multiple payment gateways, comprehensive product catalog and search functionality, and extras like Wish Lists, Custom Content, and WooCommerce support.
- Automatically backs up your data, so you don’t need to worry about losing your website if something goes wrong.
- Allow tracking the performance of each product and each section of your site individually. This works with any WordPress theme.
A yearly subscription to FooSales is 149 USD, and you can cancel it within 30 days for a full refund.
- There are a few support options for FooSales, including phone support, email support, and live chat.
- FooSales can integrate with a variety of payment gateways, including Authorize.net and Stripe.
WordPress is not just for blogging. It is an excellent choice for everyone looking for a minimal, clean platform with all the basic features you need to run a business online with WordPress. To increase sales and bring the best shopping experience to customers, you should implement WordPress POS for omnichannel.