Your ideal restaurant will be highly dependent on the WooCommerce restaurant POS that you use. You may not need a table layout if you own a tiny coffee shop, but you may want to manage ingredients and link with online orders. Let’s take a look at some of the most cost-effective POS systems that have the potential to increase your store revenue.
ConnectPOS: Efficient WooCommerce Restaurant POS
For restaurant operators, ConnectPOS offers advanced options and built-in filters. It may only take a short amount of time to consolidate all of your essential data into a single, easy-to-understand dashboard. You can examine the information from both your conventional and Internet enterprises in one place.
You can quickly switch between shops in the options panel, at the same time, inspect and transfer each store’s inventory. Products, orders, customers, tax data, inventories, and other factors are all synchronized in real-time across online and offline enterprises.
- Compatibility: Windows and macOS, or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Pricing: 3 levels
- Standard: $39/mo (paid annually) or $49/mo (paid monthly)
- Advanced: $69/mo (paid annually) or $79/mo (paid monthly)
- Premium: $89/mo (paid annually) or $99/mo (paid monthly)
- Best for: All types of restaurants.
- Benefits: real-time data synchronization, no required credit card for the 14-day free trial, both online and offline procedures are available.
ShopKeep: User-friendly WooCommerce Restaurant POS
ShopKeep is a well-known platform that provides all-in-one POS systems comprising software, hardware, and payment processing. The program is user-friendly and not excessively complex, yet it still offers strong backend business management capabilities to help restaurants run smoothly.
This WooCommerce restaurant POS is compatible with iPad and Clover terminals, but not with Android. If you already have suitable hardware, you don’t need to buy ShopKeep’s bundles. The program is cloud-based, yet it continues to function even if the internet is down. Payments may be made offline as well, but only on Clover devices.
- Compatibility: iPad, Clover terminals.Pricing: About $70 monthly.
- Best for: Small restaurants looking for a customized and cost-effective POS system.
- Benefits: Affordable software, tailored features, no contract lock-in.
Lightspeed: Feature-rich POS System for iPad
Lightspeed Restaurant is a complete WooCommerce POS system. Its feature set makes it ideal for restaurants that need a single system to handle all of their shop floor and managerial activities. The EPOS system can also be used without an internet connection.
It is pretty convenient. However, since there are more options and fewer in-app explanations for what each function relates to specifically, setting up items and staff rights might take longer than with other POS systems. However, once you get the hang of it, you’ll find that the system is simple to use and obviously designed for fast-paced enterprises of any size.
- Compatibility: iPad only.
- Pricing: From $59/month per checkout.
- Best for: Small to medium restaurants with sophisticated food menus.
- Benefits: Many features, a pleasant interface, ingredient monitoring, and a variety of add-ons are available.
Square: Excellent Deal For Local Restaurants
Square for Restaurants is a WooCommerce restaurant POS system linked to Square’s payment system.
Restaurant Square includes advanced tipping and service fee choices, table plans with connected orders, meal menus and products with variations, personnel management, courses delivered to the kitchen scheduled according to your preferences, and gift cards. These are just a few of the features available. If ingredient monitoring isn’t available in Square, but you can connect stock levels to food products, which conceals the product when it’s out of stock.
- Compatibility: iPad only.
- Pricing: $0-$60/month per location.
- Best for: Small restaurants and quick-service businesses on a budget.
- Benefits: Free plan available, no commitment, online ordering features.
Restaurants may choose from a variety of WooCommerce restaurant POS, each with its own set of benefits that may appeal to a certain company. For more information and a chance of ConnectPOS free trial, call us immediately!