Progressive Web Apps (PWA) use the same technologies and strategies as websites but take a mobile-first approach and deploy to users via modern web browsers without the need for installation on smartphones or tablets. The result is an app that’s just as useful as native apps but takes up much less space on smartphones. Web developers who want to build PWA should check out the list of top PWA POS systems below.
What Is PWA POS system?
A Progressive Web Application, or PWA, is a website designed to use modern web technologies to deliver an integrated user experience across all platforms. A progressive web app can be thought of as a “web app on steroids,” designed to not only meet the needs of the browser but also with natively advanced capabilities that truly take advantage of mobile devices and bring them into parity with desktop experiences.
Top PWA POS system
PWA Consumer App by ConnectPOS
PWA Consumer App gives you a complete mobile experience by allowing customers to check out, pay, and use their ConnectPOS services on the go.
- Easily access by QR code: Customers can easily pay, check out via the PWA Consumer App.
- Scan barcode for product information: View product information, including package size, price, weight, and other useful information.
- Personalize recommendation: Get personalized recommendations based on purchase history, including upsell and cross-sell offers.
- Easy self-checkout in seconds: Customers save the hassle of waiting in line and pull their credit card from their phone to use at ConnectPOS.
- Multi-device checkout in seconds: Customers can manage their accounts on the PWA Consumer App in any browser, regardless of device type.
- Collect data about in-store behaviors: You can collect data on how customers use our products in-store.
- Look ahead for items: Customers can scan the barcode of products and see how much they’ll save by purchasing food at the new lower price.
- Contact ConnectPOS for more pricing information.
Magento 2 PWA POS by MagespaceX
The Magespace POS PWA allows Magento merchants to deliver a truly mobile-first shopping experience. Merchants can deliver specific mobile-optimized content, content filtering features, more flexible payment methods, offline mode, and more.
- Quick checkout process for mobile users: Customers can easily complete the checkout process directly in the Magento backend with just a single tap on their phone or tablet. They can also create customized checkouts for certain product types or even delivery times.
- Faster search results: Customers can get search results from a dedicated landing page, which provides access to all product details, including images and descriptions.
- Improved user experience for content filtering: Customers can get a better user experience for filtering categories and products using various criteria.
- To purchase the extension, there are two payment options available: 12 Months Access ($199) or Lifetime ($999).
PWA POS by Magestore
PWA POS by Magestore takes the hassle out of running your retail store even if you don’t have a lot of experience. It provides a second checkout to help customers avoid waiting in line and improve your cash flow by making it easy to set up automatic discounts for products or products with higher quantities.
- Ease of Setup: When the POS PWA is set up, it will begin using your Magento store as soon as you publish.
- Automated Discounts: Automatically create and apply discount codes to order, making it easy to boost sales and reduce waste.
- Free Reports: View your performance and bring up any trends that may need improvement right away.
- You can get a quote from Magestore for the Professional version or the Enterprise version.
PWA POS by Webkul
PWA POS by Webkul makes online shopping fun for both customers and merchants. It provides a convenient experience where customers can check out pre-registration, check out with facial recognition, pay using QR codes. All of these features would delight your customers.
- Support Pre-registration: Customers can register their face before they visit your store for a better experience.
- Support self-checkout: You can provide the first checkout for customers who don’t need assistance or want to finish prerequisites to make a purchase.
- Payment via QR code: Customers can simply scan the QR Code which is also customizable.
- Offline support: You can allow customers to complete checkouts even if they are offline.
- Community Edition: $199
- Enterprise Edition: $398
From the above list, we can clearly see that there are many PWA POS solutions available in the market and they are quite different from each other. However, all of them use responsive design to build a great user experience on mobile devices and provide advanced features including multi-currency support. To get more information about this topic, contact ConnectPOS now!