Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform that offers a full range of features to help businesses manage their online and mobile commerce. But with so many Magento extensions available, it can be overwhelming and difficult to know which ones to use for your POS. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of the top 4 Magento extensions that support POS.
ConnectPOS is one of the top POS Magento extensions that are designed to make your business life easier when it comes to selling online. It allows you to integrate credit cards, debit cards, loyalty cards, coupons, and other payment methods into your Magento site.
- Integration: One of ConnectPOS’s main strengths is its ability to integrate with various systems. This includes large credit card processors such as Authorize.net.
- Payment: Support for multiple payment methods, including magstripe cards, magnetic stripe cards, EMV chip cards, contactless/NFC payments that can be swiped or dipped.
- Inventory: Include a reservation system for your inventory, such as on-hand and on-sales (inventory availability) that can be used to optimize your product listings.
- Report System: Provide a wide range of reports, including inventory reports, sales reports, and merchant reports.
- Click-and-collect: Enable your customers to select products online and collect them in-store.
- Loyalty Program: ConnectPOS supports various types of loyalty programs, including loyalty punch cards, punch card management, one-time-use coupons (selling them in your store or sending to your customers via email), and multi-use coupons.
- ConnectPOS offers three packages annually: Standard ($39/month), Advance ($69/month), or Premium ($89/month).
- If you need help customizing the website, please contact [email protected]
- ConnectPOS comes with free 24/7 support for customers via email and live chat.
- You can also check out the blog, which is frequently updated with new blog posts related to various topics such as payments, inventory updates, and more.
Multi Warehouse Inventory By Amasty
Amasty’s Multi Warehouse Inventory extension is a feature-rich Magento extension that offers a wide range of functionality. It comes with various features that can help you optimize your Magento site and increase your online store’s revenue.
- Product Syncing: Allow you to sync all of your products or selected products easily between multiple Magento stores.
- Multi-store Management: Manage multiple Magento stores using a single admin account.
- Credit Card Verification & Advanced Payment Gateways: Receive online payment via credit card.
- Multi-Currency Support: Manage all your currency options within the same admin account.
- Community: $209
- Enterprise: $509
- Amasty has extensive documentation and video tutorials on their website that you can use to find out more about this Magento extension.
- You can also get in touch with their customer support team via live chat or email.
Inventory Planner By Mirasvit
- Stock Management: Through this feature, you can get notified when your products are reaching their optimal sales period, so you can know when to reorder them.
- Stock Alerts: This enables you to set stock alerts for your products. You can receive alerts via email or text message when a product reaches a specific level.
- Stock Checks: You can check the current inventory of a single product or multiple products in a single location.
- Community: $169
- Enterprise: $338
- Mirasvit offers a full suite of support options including live chat, email support, and phone support.
Loyalty Programs By Mageplaza
Mageplaza’s Loyalty Programs is a great way to add loyalty rewards for your customers. This Magento extension is designed to integrate with various loyalty programs such as store-wide coupons, deals, or campaigns.
- Customer Loyalty: Keep track of all your customer information in a centralized location using this extension.
- Customer Profiles: View all of your customers’ information in a single location. This includes their name, product details, shopping habits, and more.
- Comparison Shopping: Allow you to view how much your customers have spent in each category when they were shopping through your Magento site.
- Storewide Campaigns: Create various campaigns that your customers can take part in.
- Community: $249
- Enterprise $449
- Mageplaza has customer service representatives ready to help you 24/7. You can contact their support team via live chat or email.
As you can see, the four Magento extensions we covered in this article are great options that can help you boost your online store’s revenue by optimizing inventory management. To learn more about the ConnectPOS extension, get in touch with us now!