The contemporary POS may now interact with a variety of other technologies and platforms, such as eCommerce sites, third-party extensions, and other retail ecosystems. Today’s article will introduce 5 eCommerce POS systems that can bring many benefits to the retail business.
ConnectPOS: A seamless omnichannel experience
ConnectPOS is well-known for its omnichannel capabilities as a top cloud-based POS supplier throughout the world.
Retailers may use ConnectPOS to allow customers to buy online and pick up in-store. Their shopping trips are no longer restricted to brick-and-mortar or online-only establishments. Customers can enjoy their shopping journey from the moment they enter the store to the moment they leave.
- Compatibility with a wide range of devices, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones
- Encourage the use of the PWA Consumer App and the interactive second screen.
- Magento, BigCommerce, and Shopify are some of the most popular eCommerce platforms that are integrated with ConnectPOS.
- There is no additional charge for third-party transactions.
- Support multi-store and multi-warehouse management
- Provide auto-generated reports
- Integrate with a Reward Points System
Pricing options are a plus point of ConnectPOS. In comparison to its competitors, this system is quite inexpensive. It has three options to choose from: $39, $69, and $89 a month per device, all of which can be customized. There is also a 14-day free trial available.
Square: Retail eCommerce pos system
Due to its remarkable versatility in many industries, Square is another well-known name in the POS industry. Square for Retail, a division that focuses on the retail business, delivers this POS. The free edition of Square’s point-of-sale software provides a significant benefit. As a result, it is suitable for start-ups that are still in the early stages of development and just require basic management tools. There are, however, different options available if you want more advanced functionality.
- Payment processing built-in allows a simple dashboard.
- Barcode-based interface including barcode generation, purchase orders, and other features.
- Create an online store for delivery or pickup (create a free website/online shop).
- CRM (customer relationship management) software
Aside from the free version, Square for Retail now provides a Plus edition with more sophisticated capabilities for $60/month/location, plus a per-transaction processing cost. A Premium package with configurable pricing is also available.
ShopifyPOS: Fully Integrated eCommerce
Since the launching of Shopify POS in 2013, the company has grown from a simple shopping cart to a full-fledged eCommerce POS system. Today’s Shopify features both eCommerce and brick-and-mortar selling capability, making it simple for even the tiniest shops to sell online and offline.
Shopify offers reasonable monthly rates for merchants that sell only online or purely in-store, but it is ideally suited for those who sell both online and in-store.
- Pick up from a variety of online shop themes and/or make changes to the HTML and CSS code.
- Calculate shipping prices for online sales using fixed-price, weight-based, or location-based methods.
- Recovering abandoned carts, coupon codes are available.
- Creating and printing shipping labels.
- Pricing for USPS Priority Mail Cubic (at the $79/month plan level).
- Reporting on the go and gift cards with many channels
Shopify POS is cost-effective, with a monthly subscription that covers eCommerce and a full POS setup for one to five businesses costing only $79 per month (billed monthly; you can get a 10 percent discount if you pay for the year upfront).
Lightspeed: For big companies
Lightspeed is a well-known POS company that focuses on retail, restaurants, and golf. This eCommerce POS system is a leading branch with tremendous capabilities for large businesses. They support chain retailers and other companies with several locations.
- Organize your things quickly and simply by different versions (such as colors, origins, sizes, etc.)
- Keep track of your employees’ sales data and grant them access to particular parts of your POS system.
- Use customer profiles and other marketing tools to engage with your customers.
- Manage all of your online stores from a single point of sale.
Lightspeed Retail with Lightspeed eCommerce offers a robust cloud-based POS and integrated online store for $119/month (paid yearly). Sign up for a free 14-day trial if you want to see it for yourself.
Revel: For large inventories
As a powerful eCommerce POS system with one of the most comprehensive feature sets, Revel is a wonderful option for mid-sized to bigger businesses. Revel offers its Revel Online Ordering system for eCommerce, which makes things easy for both the business and the customers.
- Kosmos eSync is an integration that allows users to move inventory, loyalty, and customer information from your POS to your online store.
- The interface can be customized.
- Straightforward management of customer relationships.
- The built-in search functionality works best with gift cards and loyalty.
It costs only $99 per month, which is a great deal considering all it covers.
The eCommerce POS system is becoming increasingly important so if you haven’t found out the best solution for your business, give us a call immediately to receive the best advice.