Developed more than 10 years ago by Varien – a publisher from the United States, Magento eCommerce solutions have been more and more popular in the eCommerce field. It is scalable, the functionalities are impressive and the architecture is cool. For the best practices of this solution, check out this article.
Statistics about Magento
- Paypal has native integration into Magento, with payments as well as sales boosted by Paypal.
- It has over 250 partners all over the globe.
- Magento transactions account for over 20 billion USD in yearly revenues.
- Among each 4 eCommerce sites, 1 site is created using Magento eCommerce solutions.
Comprehensive features of Magento eCommerce solutions
They have amazing capabilities to improve the business strategy of your company.
- They enable SEO (short for Search Engine Optimization)
- There is access to shipping and payment methods
- They enable multi-currency, multi-language as well as multisite
- Support loyalty points as well as vouchers integration
- They enable custom merchandising
- Merchandising, as well as marketing, are dynamic ones
- They enable promotion rules
- The catalog is scalable as well as structured
- They enable customer segmentation
- They enable up-selling as well as cross-selling
Magento eCommerce solutions have a lot of capabilities. A website design firm points out that editions of Magento Enterprise as well as Community come with a powerful technical core that caters to the greatest IT-related practices. Magento brings a lot of helpful attributes and an architecture with scalability and stability. Thanks to that amazing architecture, the shopping experience of your shoppers becomes smooth. Moreover, the structured catalog has many advantages for shoppers. Your shoppers will also be fond of the friendly checkout. In addition, the Magento eCommerce solutions assist in SEO optimization. Therefore, Magento is an amazing content management system for developing any project. Its platform is so robust that you have the choice to make an innovation related to not only B2B but also B2C e-Commerce.
Moreover, the open-source platform has many advantages. For example, it assists in your eCommerce site’s expansion all over the globe. It enables tax applications according to nations, different currencies, exchange rates, and so on.
In addition, Magento gives the native web design theme that has responsiveness. The eCommerce experience of every one of your visitors will be the optimized one. For example, the navigation is smooth and adaptive to the visitors’ usage on every electrical device such as smartphones, desktops, and so on.
A customizable Magento solution
The technical architecture of Magento eCommerce solutions has powerfulness and flexibility. Are there already management tools such as CRM, ERP, and so on in your business? Are there digital activities, too? Do you plan to take care of the eCommerce site of your business as an extra sales platform aside from your offline stores? Based on your demands, Magento has a lot of innovative architecture and capabilities as well as open-source code. These will assist in doing your projects related to eCommerce.
In conclusion, Magento eCommerce solutions are one of the most famous eCommerce solutions all over the globe. Call us now for help with them.