Almost all forms of companies that deal with money transactions would need contactless payment Android gateways. Our today’s article will introduce the three most popular solutions for eCommerce business.
Stripe: Global contactless payment Android gateway
Stripe has a number of good traits with many useful features and it is one of the most well-known payment gateway companies in the world.
It serves consumers from the United Kingdom, the United States, the Netherlands, Canada, Finland, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Italy, Norway, Japan, Switzerland, Luxembourg, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Singapore, Denmark, Germany, and Spain, to name a few.
- The program is intended for firms that are rapidly growing and require more than the standard capability.
- The Atlas solution, which enables you to launch an Internet business without having to deal with excessive paperwork and other hassles. This is one of the reasons why entrepreneurs believe the program to be nearly the greatest payment gateway for eCommerce, as well as a dependable partner for Internet firms.
- The platform is designed to aid markets and other resources in the processing of transactions with third parties.
- The design of business cards and models: the company provides a unique API to make this possible.
- Dealing with deception: in your anti-fraud efforts, the Radar tool would be useful.
Braintree: 3D & Data security
Acquired by PayPal in 2013 for $800 million, Braintree is considered by some to be the best contactless payment Android gateway in the world. Popular applications such as Airbnb, Uber, and Hotel Tonight use the Braintree system.
However, if you are a retailer, another option that works equally well for you is ConnectPOS. Since it supports contactless payment, users can create their own purchasing app and give their customers a smooth omnichannel shopping experience.
- Braintree meets the demands of PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). It safely integrates a payment gateway into the user’s Android app.
- Detailed reports are updated in real-time.
- The Braintree capability also allows for in-store payments and top-notch customer service.
- There are integrations with third-party services.
wePay: For small business
As a frontrunner, WePay is also among the finest contactless payment Android gateways. WePay was launched in 2008 in the United States. Highland Capital Partners, SVAngel, Dave McClure, August Capital, Y Combinator, Mark Goins, Steve Chen (YouTube founder), and Max Levchin (PayPal co-founder) have all invested $10 million in the company in just a few years.
WePay accepts a variety of online payment methods and follows the three “NO” rules: no hidden costs, no joining fees, and no monthly fees. This service is available in three countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
- The user interface is simple and intuitive. One of the program’s undeniable advantages is its user-friendly and intuitive UI.
- You can use WePay to construct a simple store or sell things from your current online store. In addition, the system provides a variety of handy payment alternatives.
- There’s also the option of selling tickets and accepting registration fees for certain events.
- Donations are accepted. If you want to add a payment gateway to your Android (or iOS) app so that you may take donations, among other things, WePay is your first choice because it provides a straightforward way to do so. Create a donation page or collect donations from your existing site by incorporating a link to the donation page.
Integration of contactless payment Android gateways is becoming increasingly important for online retailers, service providers, and other businesses. So, if you want to pick up the most suitable payment method, call us now to know more about our solutions and receive advice.
►►► See our products: Magento POS, BigCommerce POS, Shopify POS, Woocommerce POS, Restaurant POS, NetSuite POS, Thailand POS, South Africa POS and Commercetools POS
Write a comment