E-cigarettes have been popular these days. In 2020, around one in five students in high school enjoyed it. Check out this post for more vape statistics.
The vape industry keeps flourishing regardless of coronavirus pandemic effects. It is predicted to reach over 28 billion dollars by 2027.
- According to the Truth initiative, the FDA has initiated legal proceedings against some e-liquid firms marketing their goods to appear like candy or similar since mid-2018.
- Following the tobacco sector, e-cigarettes have been aimed at vulnerable communities. In 2019, JUUL promoted its goods to military staff by giving the veterans’ testimonials.
- Statistics show that e-cigarettes get most heard through communications, and TV & online advertisements.
- Because mobile ads can reach countless young people, brands have used them to promote e-cigarettes.
- Since its launch in 2007 or so, marketing strategies for e-cigarettes have been more on the young.
- According to vape statistics, the young tended to view advertisements at retail stores (nearly 60 percent). The second place belonged to the Internet (almost 45 percent). These were followed by magazines, television, and films.
- According to Stanford Medicine, JUUL ads share something in common with traditional tobacco ads. For example, romantic or winding down.
- JUUL has aimed at young people in the third grade and older. They have funded visiting schools, etc.
Vape statistics in terms of social media
- According to research, social media exposure to e-cigarette ads among the young had a lot to do with positive hopes related to this product’s use.
- 19% tended to view vape advertisements on Facebook, followed by Instagram.
- The biggest vape forum on Reddit attracted more than 202,000 subscribers starting from last April 2021.
JUUL aces marketing on social media
- In 2015, the company invested over 1 million dollars to promote its goods on the internet.
- It pioneered in marketing to the young on social media such as Youtube and Instagram.
- The firm employed social media influencers to market its goods. The pay is about 1,000 dollars for a blog post about it.
- In late 2018, its Instagram platform attracted over 77,000 followers. The hashtag #Juul appealed to over 250,000 postings. Earlier next year, it attracted nearly 337,000 posts.
E-cigarette statistics about experiential marketing
- Experiential marketing is good for targeting public places like parks for direct interaction with customers.
- In 2020, a popular vape firm Vuse marketed a rooftop concert line live-streamed in New York City. It helped increase the e-cigarette appeal to children.
Where to sell
- Vape is available at traditional tobacco retail businesses like tobacco stores and convenience stores. They are likewise accessible at online shops and other non-conventional businesses.
- If you are planning to give your customer an omnichannel experience, make sure to use a suited POS, for example, ConnectPOS. It enables real-time synchronization, compliance with local laws, configurable product attributes, and has great stock control functionality.
Minimum age for sale
It is from 18 to 21 in America.
We hope the e-cigarette and vape statistics above will help your business to secure success. Should you be looking for a suitable POS for your store growth, consider using ConnectPOS. Call us for further information!