In the recent competitive and fast-growing market, it’s very essential to upgrade your online store and website with the trendiest themes and features. Additionally, these online stores should also be designed with a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
Magento is one of the best well-architected eCommerce software with a variety of tools, detailed statistics, and SEO options. Retailers are entirely able to make use of Magento themes to build your online commerce.
How To Choose The Right Magento Themes?
There are certain factors that should be considered in advance of selecting suitable Magento themes for your online store.
- Appearance: Magento themes should be attractive enough to make an everlasting impression on the customers
- User-Friendly: Magento themes are optimized for every device use included mobile phone, laptop,etc
- SEO Friendly: Magento theme possesses many SEO features that will boost your sales traffic and increase leads.
- Speed: There are several lightweight Magento themes that will increase the web loading speed, which is a vital factor to sustain customers. A study report by SOASTA Google has shown that 53% of users never return back to a site that takes them more than 3 seconds to load.
- Browser Compatibility: Retailers should make sure to check whether your Magento theme works perfectly across different browsers.
- Social Media: It is always helpful to choose a Magento theme with built-in social media features for online commerce. Since social platforms are the best and easiest way to share promotional offers and events, updates and latest updates.
10 Most Popular Magento Themes
Porto is one of the most popular responsive Magento themes. It comprises many features and is 100 % mobile responsive. Porto is also considered the most flexible and best support with the latest version of Bootstrap.
Pizzaro is a responsive Magento theme and Magento 2 theme. This is a good option to start a eCommerce website related to food. Pizzaro also possesses customizable admin settings with more than 10 essential extensions.
F2 is a premium Magento 2 theme free. Retailers are allowed to add extra details by using event management extension. F2 offers a unique catalogue and custom page design, which create more value for the visitors.
Eros is a responsive Magento theme free. It has zoom functionality, catchy promo blocks, advanced search, and google fonts. Eros can be used in both desktop and handheld devices. Additionally, this theme includes social media integration, options to compare prices.
Martfury is a multipurpose eCommerce Magento 2 theme. This theme allows you to change your Magento shop appearance by installing a new theme.
Luxury is a premium fashion Magento theme. It has an excellent layout for ecommerce stores with blogs, store locators, portfolio etc. Luxury has more than 7 layouts designed to work with any eCommerce site.
Art Furniture is a responsive Magento 2 theme. This theme comes along with various Magento extensions. Art Furniture offers an interactive slideshow with live transition. It has a navigation module and integrates with google rich snippets for better distribution of your content.
BuzzSport is a Magento theme which has functional online stores for selling fitness equipment. BuzzSport features a blog to publish articles, blog posts and manage comments. This also includes Ajax search and product Wishlist.
Ebajes is a Magento theme free. This is designed for technology related sites. Ebajes offers automatic sale labels, promotion blocks and newsletter subscriptions for better interaction.
Outstock is an exclusive furniture Magento 2 theme. It is responsive and well optimized for search engines. Overstock is equipped with features namely daily deal modules, blog, Ajax cart, and wishlist to compare with others.
To Sum Up,
A simple and well-oriented website will raise the customer traffic and conversion rate of your business. And Magento offers you a variety of intuitive themes. Make sure that you have chosen the most suitable theme for your retail businesses.
If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to contact us.