There are over 60,000 different WordPress plugins. Finding the perfect plugins for your website can be incredibly stressful and time-consuming for people who do not have a website or any experience in building one. The right WordPress plugins can assist you in expanding your eCommerce business. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the must-have WordPress plugins for eCommerce websites, as recommended by our experts.
Elementor is the best WordPress drag-and-drop editor that allows users to easily and effortlessly create stunning WordPress sites. It comes with a live, visual builder and there is no CSS or HTML experience required. When you’re creating a design, you’ll be able to see it exactly as your visitors will, making it simple to make changes as needed. For everything from buttons to forms, sliders, pricing tables, and more, Elementor provides a plethora of design options and dozens of pre-built content widgets. It can be used to design your entire WordPress theme, including your header, footer, and everything in between, in addition to individual posts and pages.
- You can design your pages, posts, and other content types using Elementor’s visual, drag-and-drop interface.
- Create layouts that are distinctive for each page.
- Create layouts with multiple columns.
- The plugin can also assist you in ensuring that the overall design of your site is consistent.
- Users can make their page templates and save them to use on other pages and posts in the future.
- Get access to a sizable library of pre-made content to work with when creating your own.
Google Product Feed
The WooCommerce Google Shopping Plugin aids in promoting your online store’s products on Google Shopping and increasing traffic to your WordPress eCommerce website from prospective customers. The ELEX WooCommerce Google Shopping Plugin for Google Shopping Integration is a powerful and useful plugin that feeds your WooCommerce products to Google Shopping, allowing your products and shopping ads to appear when online shoppers search for them. The plugin gathers data about your WooCommerce products and generates an XML/CSV/TSV file, which you can upload to your Google Merchant account—setting up cron jobs on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to ensure that recent changes to product attributes and prices are reflected on Google. Based on the rules you define, you can easily map your product categories to Google categories and Google attributes to your product attributes.
- There are no limits to the number of feeds, feed templates, or jobs you can create.
- Multiple countries and file formats for feeds are supported.
- The Schedule feature allows you to update the feed automatically.
- Map WooCommerce Product Categories with Google Categories in seconds.
- Rules and Conditions-Based Attribute Mapping.
- Feed Attribute Values Can Be Easily Customized
- Attributes from Google Product Feed can be mapped to any custom field.
- Product-specific attributes can be defined at the product level.
- Create and manage multiple feeds from a single dashboard.
If you want your pages to appear in search engine rankings, you’ll need an SEO plugin for your WordPress site. When it comes to SEO plugins, Yoast SEO is unquestionably one of the most popular. Yoast SEO is a WordPress plugin that helps with search engine optimization. The plugin has over 350 million downloads and five million active installations. Yoast SEO guarantees that your website meets the most strict technical SEO standards. It also provides tools for optimizing your content for Search engine optimization and general readability.
- Improvements to technical SEO, such as canonical URLs and meta tags, are automated.
- Create XML sitemaps that make it simple for Google to understand the structure of your website.
- Use the title and meta description templates for better branding and consistent snippets in search results.
- Schema.org integration will help search engines fully comprehend your content, increasing your chances of getting rich results.
- Complete control over site breadcrumbs, ensuring that both users and search engines are always aware of their location.
- Because of its innovative way of managing data in WordPress, your entire website will load faster.
ConnectPOS is what you’re looking for to kickstart your omnichannel shopping journey. As the winner of the Stevie Awards in Product Innovation, the point of sale plugin gains its popularity among 5000+ retailers thanks to advanced features and 24/7 support. More than that, the POS integrates directly with WooCommerce to ensure frictionless data synchronization across online and offline stores.
- Free full set-up POS solution
- Compatible with both PC and mobile devices
- Data updates instantly between WooCommerce and offline stores. Updated data includes orders, products, customers, and inventory.
- Refund and Exchange
- Click and Collect
- Offline mode
- Barcode scanning
- Customize and print receipts
- Manage multiple physical locations
- Manage inventory in-app
- Support multiple payment methods
- Open to customize and integrate with your chosen systems
- 24/7 free support
Open Source HelpDesk
The ELEX WordPress HelpDesk & Customer Ticketing System Plugin includes all of the essential features for setting up an online help desk, such as ticket creation and management, email piping, unlimited support agents, unlimited support tickets, personalized email responses, detailed ticket history, file/document attachment to support tickets, and so much more. ELEX WordPress HelpDesk & Customer Ticketing System is an easy and user-friendly WordPress Support Ticket System Plugin that will assist you in efficiently managing your customer inquiries. This plugin converts all your customer complaints into trackable support tickets, making your job easier and faster.
- Countless agent profiles and tickets can be created.
- The AJAX-based design is simple and intuitive, making it easier for a customer service agent to use the entire interface without reloading the page.
- For quick access, create custom ticket views.
- Set up automated actions based on conditions using Triggers and automation.
- Email piping is used to create tickets and send ticket responses automatically.
- Stop spammers from sending and receiving emails by blocking specific email IDs.
- Canned responses for queries that are accessible to all support agents will help you respond much faster.
WPForms is a simple and efficient drag-and-drop WordPress form builder. WPForms makes it simple to create interesting contact forms, feedback forms, membership forms, payment forms, and many other types of forms for your website. Your contact forms will always look amazing on all devices because WPForms is a 100% mobile-friendly contact form solution. You can embed your contact form on any page with an optimized title and description. WPForms is also one of the most SEO-friendly contact form plugins due to its speed and proper formatting. Your contact forms can quickly be linked to an email marketing service or used to collect payments for bookings and orders. You can do everything with WPForms.
- Without writing any code, you can easily create WordPress contact forms and other online forms with the powerful drag & drop contact form builder.
- Contact forms that are completely responsive and mobile-friendly.
- To save time, use pre-built form templates.
- With Google reCAPTCHA, WPForms provides intelligent anti-spam protection.
- With the instant contact form notification system, you can respond to incoming inquiries quickly.
- With File Uploads, you can collect files and media through your contact forms.
- To improve user experience, divide lengthy forms into multiple pages with a progress bar.
ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin
Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin helps set discounted customer rates based on several parameters such as product quantity, package weight, and the total price. A traditional marketing strategy for an online store is to offer customers discounts. It is critical that you strategically create rules for discount offers that do not negatively impact your store’s profitability. Furthermore, things become more complicated when you have multiple product categories listed in your store and want to offer discounts based on multiple parameters. A simple solution to this problem is to set a maximum discount amount for each rule that is used. The Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce plugin provides well-defined techniques to support you in establishing the best discount offers for your eCommerce store.
- Create a variety of discount types for your WooCommerce store.
- Use discount rules to apply to products, product combinations, categories, or the cart.
- Configure a buy-one-get-one-free offer and have it automatically added to the shopping cart.
- Create a pricing table that clearly shows the tiered pricing based on quantity.
- On the product page, show all available offers.
- All discount rules will be restricted depending on the user roles and past purchases.
- Specify the maximum discount limit so that your profit margins aren’t affected.
MonsterInsights provides you with the data and analytics you need to grow your business. You can connect your WordPress site to Google Analytics with MonsterInsights so you can start making data-driven decisions to expand your business. MonsterInsights includes an analytics dashboard for WordPress that displays actionable analytics reports directly within your WordPress admin area.
- With just a few clicks, you can set up universal website tracking for all devices and campaigns.
- View your website analytics report, complete with actionable insights, right inside your WordPress dashboard.
- See who’s online, what they’re doing, and more right inside WordPress with real-time statistics.
- Receive accurate stats for each post and page so you can see which posts, pages, and sections of your site are the most popular.
- With link tracking, you can track clicks on affiliate links, banner ads, and other outbound links automatically.
ELEX EasyPost Shipping & Label Printing Plugin (FedEx, UPS, Canada Post & USPS)
Using EasyPost APIs, this plugin can automate WooCommerce UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and FedEx shipping. Customers can see FedEx, UPS, USPS, and Canada Post shipping rates based on their cart right before they place their order once the plugin is installed and activated. You can then pay postage, print labels, and even generate tracking information for the goods your customers have purchased directly from the WooCommerce order page. Live shipping rates for FedEx, USPS and UPS are available with ELEX EasyPost. This plugin is the best premium WooCommerce shipping plugin presently available.
- The plugin offers real shipping costs for UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and FedEx.
- From your WordPress dashboard, you can print shipping labels for UPS, USPS, Canada Post, and FedEx.
- Both shop owners and customers can track the status of their orders.
- Flat Rates for USPS There are boxes available.
- Handling fees can be added to each shipping service as a fixed amount or a percentage of the total cost.
- Package the items in the cart based on their weights and dimensions.
- With the ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Pickup Request Add-On, you can schedule a pickup through UPS, FedEx, USPS, or Canada Post.
The Constant Contact plugin will add an inquiry form to your WordPress website, allowing you to obtain contact info quickly. They provide you with all of the tools and guidance you require in one convenient location. The email marketing tools provided by Constant Contact help you stand out while trying to raise awareness.
- Create sign-up forms quickly and easily to convert site visitors into mailing list subscribers.
- Customize data fields to collect specific information from your customers.
- The email addresses you obtain will be added to your Constant Contact mailing list.
Beeketing for WooCommerce
Beeketing is an eCommerce marketing automation platform dedicated to providing unique solutions that help WooCommerce merchants increase conversion funnels and boost sales. It enables huge numbers of people to easily boost sales for their stores by integrating social proof and promotional widgets to convert your window shoppers into paying customers. The plugin helps you sell more to existing customers by upselling & cross-selling products they might also like depending on what they already purchased. It targets exit-intent customers with deals that make them complete orders and return to buy more and helps you retain existing customers by sending automated emails.
- With just one plugin, you can add coupon pop-ups, social proofs, and email marketing to your website, as well as upsell and cross-sell offers.
- You save time by managing and controlling your entire WooCommerce store marketing campaign from a single, centralized location. Furthermore, all of it is automated and supported by AI.
- You save money by combining multiple applications and technical skills into a single, cost-effective kit.
- You can easily double or triple your sales and conversions by implementing the changes made by the plugin.
- With easy-to-follow and real-time analytics reports, you can make data-driven decisions to improve your marketing performance.
When it comes to designing and developing a website, there are many options available, and plugins are the most effective way to make the most out of your eCommerce website. However, when it comes to the basic plugin features that every website requires, these ten essential plugins listed above are a good place to start. Let us know in the comments section below if you have any further questions regarding these plugins.