Previously, opening a restaurant required expensive equipment, sophisticated restaurant EPOS software and lengthy contracts. However, today’s choices are typically more reasonable and numerous. You can now easily find a WooCommerce POS UK to manage your food outlet. Let’s take a look at these top ones for restaurants in the UK.
ConnectPos: Well-Balanced Offers
ConnectPOS is a fairly popular WooCommerce POS UK. It provides advanced choices and built-in filters for restaurant owners. Consolidating all of your critical data into a single, easy-to-understand dashboard may just take a few minutes. You’ll be able to look at data from both your traditional and online businesses in one location.
In the choices panel, you may easily move between stores while inspecting and transferring each store’s goods. When customers are at the store, AI Facial Recognition shows their purchase history to make better recommendations.
- Compatibility: Windows and macOS, or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Pricing: 3 levels
- Standard: $39/mo (paid annually) or $49/mo (paid monthly)
- Advanced: $69/mo (paid annually) or $79/mo (paid monthly)
- Premium: $89/mo (paid annually) or $99/mo (paid monthly)
- Benefits: Both online and offline processes are accessible. Real-time data synchronization is possible, and the 14-day free trial does not require a credit card.
TouchBistro: Convenient With Good Service
TouchBistro is a sophisticated WooCommerce POS UK for restaurants as well as other food and beverage establishments. The system is cloud-based, but it may also be used locally with an iMac, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro and a local network of iPads. If you’re using more than one iPad register, you’ll need to set up an Apple network to connect them all together.
TouchBistro’s customer service is excellent, both in terms of accessibility and personal expertise in the industry. For example, you may submit screenshots to the support staff straight from the app, and they can then advise you more quickly over the phone or via email, which are both accessible 24/7.
- Compatibility: Only runs on iPad and Apple devices.
- Pricing: Price per license
- 1st: £49 + VAT/month
- 2nd-3rd: £45 + VAT/month each
- 4-9th: £40 + VAT/month each
- 10+: Custom quote
- Benefits: Works online and offline, 24/7 phone and email support, a 7-day free trial without registration, an additional 21-day trial if you have a username.
Epos Now: WooCommerce POS UK For large businesses
Epos Now is a scalable system that may be used on a PC, a Mac, an iPad, or an Android tablet. It is appropriate for both small and significant restaurant franchises. Hardware kits featuring a touchscreen display, receipt printer, cash drawer, and other features are available from Epos Now. In addition, retail Merchant Services, Worldpay, Paymentsense, and Takepayments card terminals are all compatible with the system.
Only the Premium subscription of Epos Now gives 24/7 customer assistance. The Standard license only provides email support and some early setup assistance, so you should be able to handle most things on the lowest option on your own. On-site service is available on the Enterprise package.
- Compatibility: Runs on iPad, Android, Mac, and PC.
- Pricing: Subscriptions
- Standard: £25 + VAT/month per till, £15 + VAT/month per extra till
- Premium: £50 + VAT/month per till, £30 + VAT/month per extra till
- Enterprise: Custom quote
- Benefits: Works online and offline, offers a good range of essential functions for restaurants, has options to integrate with eCommerce and Deliveroo.
Goodtill: Basic Features With Various Add-Ons
Goodtill – formerly known as The Good Till Company – offers modular POS options, allowing you to select only the functions that are relevant to your business. To begin with this WooCommerce POS UK, you must first subscribe to a Core POS Module to which you may then add optional modules. Restaurants will benefit the most from the Hospitality Module. This solution is only available on iPad, and the dashboard and statistics are accessed through a web browser.
Square, Barclaycard, Zettle, SumUp, and Paymentsense card machines are all compatible with Goodtill. Hardware can be purchased through Goodtill’s web store, but you are also welcome to use your own equipment as long as it is compatible.
- Compatibility: Runs on iPad only.
- Pricing: 3 levels
- Core POS Module: £29 + VAT/mo per till
- Hospitality Module: £9 + VAT/mo per site
- Optional Modules: £9-£29 + VAT/mo each
- Benefits: works online and offline, the online assistance area covers a variety of subjects, supports many third-party integrations.
We hope that you can find the system that best suits your store among the WooCommerce POS UK above. If you still need any further assistance, contact us immediately. You will have the opportunity to try out the free trial of ConnectPOS and find the answers to almost every problem related to POS for your restaurant.