Even the most advanced eCommerce site can’t function properly without an organized inventory system, detailed customer profiles, and cash on hand. But how do you design a system that tracks all of these elements? One of the best ways to make sure your WooCommerce store runs smoothly is to install some helpful plugins. These WooCommerce apps for POS are created to assist your eCommerce site handle complex tasks without any effort on your part.
ConnectPOS is a simple, yet very robust plugin for any WooCommerce store looking to expand its functionality. All of the operations are made possible by ConnectPOS’s intuitive features that help reduce the complexity of your everyday tasks.
- Integration: ConnectPOS integrates with the various third-party systems to ensure smooth order and payment processes such as NetSuite ERP, Cardknox, Paypal HERE.
- 3-step checkout: This feature lets buyers through the simple purchasing process (Add to cart, Choose the payment method, Checkout).
- Click and collect: Customers can easily place an order and pick it up at the store of their choice.
- Loyalty program: It incorporates add-ons such as gift cards and discount coupons to increase sales and boost your store’s profits.
- Inventory management: You can track and control your inventory and assign products to multiple locations with a single click.
- Device compatibility: ConnectPOS’s functionality is available on all devices, even for mobile and tablet users.
- Customization: It provides advanced customization options. These options can be set to accommodate business workflow, including an inventory management system.
- Reports system: See how your store is doing with 20+ detailed reports analyzing sales, orders, and registers.
- ConnectPOS offers three annual subscription plans: Standard ($39/month), Advance ($69/month), and Premium ($89/month).
- Please contact ConnectPOS at [email protected] if you have any modification needs.
Ultimate WooCommerce Gift Cards
Ultimate WooCommerce Gift Cards is an online service that allows you to create and design your gift cards. It also provides themes, plugins, and extensions that help sell these cards online or on a physical medium.
- Incorporate your native language into WordPress gift cards.
- Provide four different types of pricing for WooCommerce Gift Cards.
- Personalize pre-made gift card templates.
- Create custom coupon codes by adjusting their length, usage, prefix, expiration date, etc.
- Include a separate page for gift card products on the shop page.
- Allow customers to use gift cards WooCommerce only once, preventing them from using any other coupons with the gift cards.
- Restrict customers from purchasing certain products, categories, or sale items.
- Turn tax calculation on or off for WooCommerce gift cards.
- This plugin is available for $69 for a single site.
Advanced Coupons is a software plugin for WordPress web development by CodeCanyon. This WooCommerce app for POS offers 37+ coupon codes from various websites and it supports many different voucher sites.
- Offer “Buy One Get One” deals on specific products, groups of products, or entire categories of products.
- Offer your customers rewards and incentives from your loyalty program that they can redeem for coupons later on.
- Find out if any products are in the cart, the subtotal amount, the last order products, and many other advanced conditions.
- Automatically apply a coupon when cart conditions meet.
- There are two price plans available: Growth Plan and Business Plan, with the Growth Plan starting at $49.50 per customer, per year. The Business Plan begins at $99.50.
Z Inventory Manager
Z Inventory Manager is a WooCommerce app for POS that helps you keep track of your inventory online, sales, purchases, shipments, and receipts in one place.
- Check your stock levels online in real-time and manage your inventory.
- Ordering extra stock is a simple way to refill your inventory levels.
- Control your orders and shipments.
- Track utilization of your inventory visually or concentrate on specific goods.
- The Z Inventory Manager plugin for WordPress is free.
If you are running an omnichannel business, having the right WooCommerce app for POS at your disposal is essential for overall success. While there is certainly a lot of functionality packed into the WooCommerce platform, you may want to take advantage of third-party tools to ease some of your daily operations.
By integrating ConnectPOS into your eCommerce website, you can streamline communication with customers, offer secure payment methods that increase your conversion rates, and manage complex shipping logistics. Try it for free now!