Shopify was founded in 2006 and soon became one of the most well-known subscription-based platforms. Shopify platform supports retailers to set up and develop their eCommerce stores and sell products online. Notably, this solution is not a singular technology product for building stores or selling items. Instead, the Shopify platform simplifies the process of developing retail business by providing quick access and easily integrating technologies to successfully run an eCommerce business. As a result, Shopify merchants can save much time and effort compared to traditional methods.
Since 2006, the retail industry experienced an increasing trend for retailers to move their stores into Shopify platforms. In fact, over 820,000+ merchants have chosen to develop and scale their business with this solution. Many large-scale retailers have been using Shopify such as P&G, Unilever, and Johnson and Johnson, etc.
In October 2020, Shopify platform was reported to have supported more than 1,000,000 businesses located in 175 nations and also recorded an amount of $135 billion in deals. With an average annual growth rate of 126%, Shopify holds over 10% of the worldwide eCommerce market share.
Shopify pricing plans
This platform offered retailers three main pricing plans.
- The Basic Shopify is priced at $29 per month. This package is best suited for new ecommerce businesses with low sales volume.
- The Shopify plan is recommended for growing business, which costs $79 per month.
- The price of an Advanced Shopify is $299 and this package is usually used by large scale businesses with different requirements.
All these three pricing plans include every basic feature developed by Shopify. Additionally, Shopify and Advanced Shopify will provide you with many other powerful features that greatly support your business to strongly develop and adapt to this constantly changing market.
Shopify major features
Following are all features that every retailer will be provided when becoming a partner with Shopify regardless of any pricing plans.
- Sell unlimited products in your online stores
- Utilize unlimited bandwidth and obtain huge online storage
- Adopt POS system for any devices to enhance business performance
- Easily create gift cards to attract and better satisfy customers
- Develop your omnichannel retail business
- Closely monitor business process and timely address possible frauds
- Create and customize new orders as well as receipt templates
- Provide Abandoned checkout recovery (ACR) ability that help retailers send automatic email to their customers when they leave online stores without making any purchases
- Assign access and monitor staffs’ activities and performance
- Highlight key analysis related to sales, inventory and customers to get an overview of your Shopify business
Enhance Shopify business with ConnectPOS
Our ConnectPOS develop a POS system that can not only run smoothly on your Shopify stores but also keep your business stay competitive in the market. The major advantage of ConnectPOS compared to other POS systems in Shopify app store is that this solution allows retailers to integrate easily and directly with third party payment providers without any transaction fees required. In particular, ConnectPOS can connect with the majority of high-secured and popular payment gateways in every country.
Besides, ConnectPOS with various powerful features can automate and streamline your sales and inventory management process to guarantee a seamless shopping experience and gain more orders. Also, we are offering a 14 day free trial experiencing this global standard solution.
If you are thinking about building your own eCommerce stores, Shopify is definitely one of the best options to realize your dream. And if you are looking for a robust POS system to enhance your business goals, ConnectPOS must be what you need. Don’t hesitate to contact us today!
►►► See our products: Magento POS, BigCommerce POS, Shopify POS, Woocommerce POS, Restaurant POS, NetSuite POS, Thailand POS, South Africa POS and Commercetools POS
Write a comment