How ConnectPOS helps Thai market access excellent operation
Create a seamless shopping experience
- Do self-checkout right on mobile phones with flexible payment gateways such as Paypal, Omise, TrueMoney in Thailand.
- Allow Thai customers to scan the barcode and access full descriptions of products with the Consumer App.
- Accept deposits or layaways from buyers and let them finish their orders afterward.
- Offline Mode in Thai POS lets cashiers update information about customers and interior items without an Internet connection.
The no.1 Thai POS that manages the business from one place
- Support multi-store and multi-warehouse management across Thailand.
- Stay updated about the latest changes in different locations. No more disparities between the actual stock levels and what is displayed.
- Centralize data by instantly syncing data, including inventory, orders, customers, and products from multiple sales touchpoints.
Get an all-in-one solution for Thailand market with leading integration
- Integrate with leading payment gateways in Thailand to create the best convenience for your customers.
- Treat your customers better and keep them returning with outstanding ERP and loyalty programs
- Take your shop to the next level with robust financial management capability with Sage Intacct and Xero.
- Customize payment methods in Thailand to speed up the check-out process
How ConnectPOS helps Departure Thailand build an O2O retail business?
Who is Departure Thailand?
Departure Thailand is a retailer that provides highly functional, maneuverable luggage and travel accessories. The brand Departure itself was founded in 2011 and entered the Thai market in 2020. Even though Departure Thailand is a newcomer among travel-lovers, the retailer has already secured its position in the industry with superb quality and exquisite craftsmanship suitcases.
Departure Thailand has decided to partner with ConnectPOS to bring a seamless omnichannel experience to customers, and complete their O2O operation.
What we’ve done for Departure Thailand?
- Free full set-up system
- Real-time online and offline synchronization
- Multiple devices operation
- The ability to handle a large number of SKUs and customers
- Payment gateways integration: GHL payment
- Inventory management