Choosing the right POS for your WooCommerce-powered shop is an important decision. Not only should it include the functions you need to run your store, but it should also come with connectivity options that will allow you to grow into them.
We’ve looked at the top POS software that supports WooCommerce POS card readers. Read on to find out which ones made our cut.
What Is Woocommerce?
WooCommerce is a free, open-source eCommerce software that enables users to create online stores. Users can create an online store in minutes by typing text, uploading images, and answering the most basic questions. With WooCommerce, you will access the best tools and functions needed to run your online store without any headaches.
4 Woocommerce POS Plugins Supporting Card Readers
ConnectPOS has years of experience offering state-of-the-art solutions for WooCommerce stores. This plugin enables you to accept payments from all kinds of credit and debit cards using a card reader.
- Payments: Various payment options, including cash and credit cards with WooCommerce POS card reader, provide currency conversion.
- Inventory & Staff Management: Select multiple warehouses in one invoice, synchronize real-time between online and offline stores, transparent shift management, support many local languages.
- Reports: Access offline and online store reports in one place, provide and export 20 different reports.
- Checkout: 3 steps checkout (Add to cart, Select payment method, Complete), provide both print and email receipts.
- Orders: Edit and add shipping addresses, allow customers to buy online and pay in-store.
- Customer: Create, edit customer database and add customers right in ConnectPOS.
- Paying yearly for ConnectPOS, you can choose from 3 packs: Standard ($39/month), Advance ($69/month), and Premium ($89/month).
- ConnectPOS can assist your customization request at [email protected]
- Support is available via email, telephone, or live chat 24/7.
- Integrate with Zettle by PayPal, Moneris, Payment Express, Tyro, Cardknox, Authorize.net, and PayPal Here.
- All e-commerce platforms, such as WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and BigCommerce, are supported.
Oliver POS is a proprietary point-of-sale system. It is designed to enable retailers to simplify and streamline their marketing efforts by integrating marketing, sales, and inventory control.
- User-friendly interface with intuitive functionality.
- Customize checkout to meet your needs.
- Can use a mobile device for managing inventory, orders, and customer information.
- Accept cash payments, split payments, credit cards, debit cards with WooCommerce POS card reader.
- Each agent can be assigned roles and permissions.
- This app is free with limited features and three premium plans starting at 19USD per month. You can cancel any of the plans within 30 days.
- Connect with Customer Service via live chat, meeting, or phone.
- Integrate with POS to give various payment options.
WePOS is a good WooCommerce POS plugin to connect with your physical store. With this program, you can track inventory in real-time, have an easy-to-use interface, and access many features.
- Provide quick access to products using the ID, SKU, or Barcode.
- Only handle POS orders as an Admin or Shop Manager.
- Tax and VAT are calculated automatically for sales.
- Choose whether or not to include Tax or VAT in the checkout.
- Provide various payment options offline via WooCommerce POS card reader.
- The plugin for wePOS is free which comes with basic features.
- Three premium plans start at 99 USD a year. Each of the plans is backed by a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Assist only via support tickets.
- Be compatible with your online and offline retail stores.
YITH POS is one of the best WooCommerce POS plugins to manage and accept online and offline payments. In addition, you can use this tool to manage customer information, orders, and inventory.
- Easy Order, Discount, and Special Offer Management.
- One store can have a number of registers, cashiers, and managers at the same time.
- Provide several payment options on a single order.
- Accept multiple payment methods from the same customer to pay for an order.
- Provide multiple payment options such as PayPal payouts, credit card payments with WooCommerce POS card reader.
- This plugin is available for 179.99 USD and has a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.
- The online chat service is available Monday through Saturday from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Respond within 24 hours after receiving a support ticket during business hours.
These top plugins support WooCommerce POS card readers and have been proven very useful in online shops. If you want quick, painless installation and a user-friendly interface that will give you all the options you need to run your store, then look no further to start a free trial of ConnectPOS.