For years, businesses have been using traditional POS systems based on traditional retail. However, the shift to eCommerce has forced retailers to change how they operate and their business practices, including how they conduct customer transactions. As a result, one of the most popular ways modern retailers generate income is using Magento web POS.
What Is Web POS?
Web POS is a web-based application that allows retailers to accept and process payments online and offline. It can be used as a management tool for eCommerce sites to facilitate inventory tracking, streamline order processing, and improve service quality. Magento web POS enables retailers to take payments and helps them keep track of various ways their business generates revenue, such as selling physical products and providing services.
Top Magento Web POS
ConnectPOS is a POS software that offers both traditional POS solutions and newer web-based POS. It is one of the most popular Magento web POS packages used by omnichannel retailers looking for efficient management tools, efficient inventory tracking, and other features that help them take care of their customers.
- Inventory management: Keep track of the products in stock and easily locate items that are sold out. Additionally, ConnectPOS’s inventory management dashboard helps you plan business operations and ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Order management: Manage orders, including placing, editing, reviewing, storing, and processing them. Retailers can also use this feature to report on order history, which can help improve service quality and develop new strategies to generate revenue.
- Payment processing: Accept payments online, including through different payment providers. It includes integrated card readers that can process payments from major credit and debit cards.
- Retail reporting: View, edit, and export reports. The reports can help you improve business operations by informing which areas they should focus on to sell more products.
- Customization: With ConnectPOS’s user-friendly interface, you can easily modify the software to your requirements. You can change the layout, add new products and categories, and even create new reports to suit specific business needs.
- Mobile POS: Offers mobile solutions to help retailers manage business operations on the go. The mobile POS feature can be used to receive payments, check transactions, access reports, and inform customers of the latest products.
- Integration: Integrate with the most popular eCommerce platforms, including Magento, WooCommerce, and Shopify. It can also be integrated with other third-party apps such as PayPal, Tyro, or LoyaltyLion.
- ConnectPOS offers 3 yearly plans: Standard ($39/month), Advance ($69/month), and Premium ($89/month).
- ConnectPOS can handle your customization request by emailing [email protected].
- ConnectPOS comes with online support 24/7, including email assistance and a chat feature that allows retailers to engage in real-time discussions with the company’s representatives.
Webkul is a Magento web POS software allowing retailers to take customer payments and streamline other business operations. It also comes with other features, such as inventory management, reports, and customer management.
- Manage inventory in bulk, including editing the prices of items out of stock or needing repackaging.
- Accept and process online and offline payments.
- Send notifications when new orders are placed or when old ones are paid.
- Manage partners and export the relevant data.
- Receive payments from customers through a variety of payment options.
- The limited-time offer is $199.
- 24/7 online and email support through live chat.
- File bug reports and get them resolved in a timely manner.
Boost My Shop
Boost My Shop is a brilliant solution that lets users manage a range of aspects of their online store from one centralized location. For example, users can easily view sales, orders, and payments with the help of a single dashboard tool.
- Multiple users can be assigned different roles on different devices.
- Manage inventory, customers, gift cards, orders, sales, payments, and more.
- Track sales and analyze performance with the help of built-in analytics tools.
- Instantly view inventory levels and product availability in real-time and manage stock levels and locations.
- Support multiple currencies.
- Prices start at $169 per month, depending on the number of products, channels, and pricing frequency.
- Professional technical support: Contact Boost My Shop’s professional, friendly and dedicated team of developers via phone, email, or live chat.
- There is a comprehensive documentation section containing articles and guides to help users understand the software’s key features.
IWD is a multi-channel point of sale (POS) system that facilitates merchants to manage their business operations. It has the power to handle online and offline transactions, no matter where the sale takes place, leaving it up to you to decide how you want to run your business.
- Accept payments from customers via credit cards, bank transfers, and other payment gateways.
- Track inventory in real-time and create stock orders, and print stock reports.
- Manage customers from the backend.
- Feature customer loyalty programs that help businesses retain returning customers.
- IWD offers two types of POS systems: Free (for free) and Pro (starting at $49 per month).
- Contact IWD’s professional, friendly and dedicated team of developers via phone, email, or live chat.
Magento Web POS is a great tool for large and medium-sized retailers looking to boost their business productivity and improve customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a web POS that offers easy payment integration, comprehensive management tools, and professional technical support, ConnectPOS is here for you. Try a free trial now!