Streamline your POS system for restaurants with ConnectPOS Kitchen Management System
What is a KMS?
Kitchen management system, or KMS, is the bridge between front-of-house and back-of-house at your restaurant. Data inputting from POS will be transferred directly to the appropriate station for a smooth operation.
Our kitchen management system also supports your location in selling souvenirs, such as T-shirts, designed cups, or other goods.
Three key features of ConnectPOS Kitchen Management System
Optimize restaurant analytics
- Gather data from usual customers to help you better serve loyal customers
- See your revenue based on time periods
- Keep track of billings
- Analyze the favourite dishes
Instant order updates
- Orders are synced automatically from front-of-house POS to the kitchen
- Collect orders from every touchpoint: POS, self-ordering tablets and kiosks and send them to the kitchen
- View order history in one-click
- Keep track of orders at the same time with quick navigation
- Separate takeaway orders for better management
Manage the availability of stocks
- Sync inventory from multiple warehouses
- Save suppliers data
- Alert users when stock reaches a fixed threshold
ConnectPOS is built for every restaurant
Cover the basic of your restaurant
Create a personal jourey for different orders