From everyday items to luxury fashion products, department store chains in South Korea are outfitted with all sorts of consumer goods and a fantastic customer experience. Usually, facilities provide Japanese, English, and other foreign language services, aside from being located where is readily accessible for tourists. As you may know, 현대백화점 (Hyundai Department Store) is among the 3 biggest department store chains in this country, together with Shinsegae and Lotte Department Store. In this post’s scope, let’s explore it.
Hyundai Department Store chains
Seoul Metropolitan Area
- The Hyundai Seoul Store in Yeouido
- 판교점 (Pangyo Store) in Gyeonggi-do
- 킨텍스점 (Kintex Store) in Gyeonggi-do
- 중동점 (Jungdong Store) in Gyeonggi-do
- 목동점 (Mokdong Store) in Yangcheon-gu
- 미아점 (Mia Store) in Seongbuk-gu
- 신촌점 본관, 유플렉스 (Sinchon Store and U-PLEX) in Seodaemun-gu
- 천호점 (Cheonho Store) in Gangdong-gu
- 무역센터점 (World Trade Center Store) in Kangnam-gu
- 압구정 본점 (Apgujeong Main Store) in Kangnam-gu
- 대구점 (Daegu Store) in Jung-gu
- 부산점 (Busan Store) in Dong-gu
- 울산동구점 (Ulsan Dong-gu Store) in Dong-gu
- 울산점 (Ulsan Store) in Nam-gu
- 충청점 (Chungcheong Store) in Cheongju-si
- Hyundai City Outlets Dongdaemun
- Hyundai Premium Outlet in Dasa
- Hyundai Premium Outlets in Songdo
- Hyundai Premium Outlets in Gimpo
Example: Hyundai Seoul in Yeouido
The Hyundai Seoul in Yeouido, which belongs to the Hyundai Department Store chains, is the biggest department store in the famous capital city of this country. This retail landmark boasts multiple uses, from leisure and shopping to business. Statistics show that the shopping mall is roughly calculated to have reached sales of more than 30 million dollars in its 1st week of business.
Design factors, for example, spacious floors and rich greenery, have helped improve the customer experience. And from materiality, decorations, ceilings, walls, to floors, each story shows its vibe of experiences, made to the merchandise style and the audience demographic.
On the 2nd floor of this Hyundai Department Store chain, the premium female fashion department is designed as a beautiful sculpture garden. With the highlight on textures and stuff, the floor provides a space that resembles a gallery for visitors to stroll around and explore. The adoption of indirect lighting makes fluid forms more prominent to highlight an out-of-this-world quality. Customers may also like hanging fixtures that boost the lighthearted feeling and deliver consistent language for the brands. The gentle color palette perfects reflectivity layers.
In addition, the 3rd floor of the Hyundai Department Store chain pulls off the vibe of wilderness. Sculptural elements are positioned in the middle of a fantastic backdrop of hanging systems plus intensive materiality. Also, there are vacuum-formed walls, unfinished ceilings, and an uncomplicated color palette, contributing to the uniqueness of the design.
In general, Hyundai Seoul makes use of one-of-a-kind architecture with many spaces all the way and greenery around the, delivering a tranquil and ethereal experience. It is a marriage of lots of ingredients from modern tech to creative design each playing into the best shopping experience ever.
In conclusion, hopefully, you can draw a better picture of the Hyundai Department Store. For more information, reach us.