When it comes to extending the capabilities of your online store, there are thousands of apps in the Shopify App Store for you to choose from. From improving email marketing, managing your SEO, or adding customer reviews, there’s certainly an app for that. Following are 8 of the best Shopify apps in 2022 that business owners can add to their e-commerce store.
*The list below is not a ranking list and the prices quoted here can change.
ConnectPOS – Shopify POS system
ConnectPOS has been one of the most reliable POS solutions for more than 200 Shopify retailers with its unique features. The software is compatible with both PC (Windows & macOS) and mobile devices (Android & iOS), working well in both online and offline modes.
- Automatically synchronize between Shopify Admin and POS in real-time
- Accept various payment methods
- Integrate with popular payment gateways with no transaction fees
- Provide 20+ essential reports
- Allow customers to select multiple warehouses in one order
- Support barcode scanning
- Enable you to customize print receipts
ConnectPOS offers a free version with basic features along with 3 other paid options (Basic, Standard, Advanced). Pricing starts at $29/month. A 14-day free trial is also available.
BeProfit – Profit Tracking App
Do you know how much you’re REALLY making? You can, with Shopify’s no.1 profit calculator app, BeProfit. It was built to help Shopify sellers discover their true profits and track all their expenses, all in one place. The app is rich in features to provide its users with the tools and insights they need to grow their business and make data-driven decisions to optimize their bottom line.
- Overview of core business metrics
- Breakdown of profit and expenses
- Easy-to-understand charts & graphs
- Generation of reports and a variety of predefined report templates
- Report scheduling
- Integration with ad platforms (FB, IG, Google, Pinterest, TikTok and more)
- Calculation of Customer Lifetime Value
- Excellent customer support
Pricing starts at $25 with a 14-day free trial. Free plan is available.
Oberlo – Dropshipping service
Oberlo is among the best Shopify apps you can find in the App Store. With Oberlo, you can find a marketplace of items available for direct import into your Shopify store. When you receive an order, you can fulfill it through your dropshipping supplier via Oberlo, who is responsible for delivering the product to your customers.
- Find trending products to dropship from worldwide suppliers
- Directly ship from supplier to consumer without any interference
- Track orders easily
- Offer automatic order fulfillment and inventory management
- Customize products, connect Oberlo with your existing items, or allow other people to help run your store
You can use Oberlo for free. However, as your business grows, you may need a premium pricing plan starting at $7.90/month for more essential features.
Vajro – Mobile app builder
Another top Shopify app that is worth mentioning is Vajro. You can easily build customizable, native iOS and Android apps for your Shopify store to increase sales, drive engagement, and eventually build a brand that your customers will love.
- Allow you to build and launch apps with knowing how to code
- Offer 20+ pre-built themes
- Update changes in real-time
- Sync all products with your Shopify store
- Smooth checkout process with your customers’ information prefilled for them
- Allow customers to choose their convenient mode of payment
- Offer multiple currencies
- Reclaim lost sales with abandoned cart notifications and special deals
Vajro comes with 3 pricing plans based on your business’s needs. If you are a new retail business, you can choose the Startup plan with a price of $99 when billed monthly (or $89 when paid annually). If you want to give it a try before deciding to invest in the app, Vajro also offers a 60-day free trial.
SEO Manager – SEO tool
You will need to take care of your website traffic to sell more and expand your business. That’s why SEO Manager is one of the best Shopify apps in 2022 to keep your SEO under control. It is easy to install and use with excellent customer support.
SEO Manager offers more than 20 features, below are some of its functional features:
- Edit titles, descriptions
- Keywords field
- Google result simulator
- SEO issues scan
- Title templating
- Advanced meta settings
- Sitemap management
You will need to pay $20 per month to use the SEO Manager. However, you can have a 7-day free trial first before opting for the paid plan.
C.E for Google Ads & Shopping – Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads app
With this Shopify app, you will be able to grow your e-commerce business to compete with larger companies with a smaller marketing budget of advertising.
- Help optimize your campaigns and maximize your budget
- Improve your marketing strategy with the powerful marketing automation tool
- Generate keywords
- Search Google Ads
- Display ads and create banners
- Retarget people that have visited your site before by showing your ads
- Create seasonal campaigns (i.e. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.)
- Receive scheduled reports about your Google Ads’ performance
- Update new products or categories to your campaigns
The free version is always available for you to try out. Later, if you like the app and want to experience more features, you can choose other paid plans starting at $49/month.
Smile – Loyalty app
A great way to generate more sales is through referral marketing. Here Smile comes to help. This Shopify app allows you to motivate your customers for more purchases by spreading the word about your e-commerce store.
- Allow retailers to create points, referral, or VIP-based loyalty programs to encourage more sales
- Check the results easily through Smile analytics
Smile offers both free and paid versions. For more advanced features, 3 pricing plans are available: Starter, Growth, Pro starting at $49/month.
Product Options and Customizer – Product variants & customization
Product Options and Customizer is among the best Shopify apps in 2022 for your business as it helps run your store easier and generate more sales revenue.
- Combine variants with Product Customizer options
- Manage & sync product options across multiple products
- Use bulk actions to save time managing large volumes of products
- Search & filter products by typing or tagging to quickly update options
- Create product options templates
- Define fields as required to prevent incomplete orders
- Add descriptions & placeholders to ensure customers complete fields properly
3 pricing plans are available: Basic, Premium, Premium Plus with prices ranging from $9.99 to $99.99 per month. There is also a 14-day free trial.
Shopify apps can unlock new possibilities for businesses to enhance their customer experience and boost sales at the same time. While we encourage you to check out the full App Store, these are some of the best Shopify apps in 2022 for your online store. We hope that these apps will help you skyrocket sales, retain your customers, and overall, maintain your e-commerce reputation.
Do you have your favorite Shopify app? Let us know in the comment sections.